Hello everyone here is good news for all of you. That SpiceJet airline hiring Reservation Executive for their city office. So now SpiceJet hiring only call center staff not Ground Staff. so before attending this interview you should know this whole thing. So if you have 10+2 or your communication skill is not that much to clear ground staff interview then this interview for you only. Just go and attend the interview.
Below are the walk-in interview details. and it will help you better to attend SpiceJet hiring for knowing interview venue, date, eligibility criteria and required skills.
Designation: Executive – Reservations
Date: 18 Till 18th July 18 (Monday To Wednesday)
Timing : 10:00 am -12:00 noon
Venue: Plot No. 319, Udhyog Vihar, Phase-4 Gurugram, Haryana 122016
Required Skills for SpiceJet Reservations Executive
- All the applicant Age should be under – 18 Yrs – 28 Yrs.
- Dress Code for attend the interview – Formals
- Candidate should have good verbal communication skills in both Hindi and English. for handle our customer by telephone.
- Should have the confidence and ability to handle our customer and provide only the best customer service or solve their problems.
- The candidates should be prepared to work in rotational shifts. like 24 x 7 Operations or BPO.
- Week off should be chosen by the company.
- Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM (Any Stream), Graduate (Any Stream except B.Tech), 12th Pass can apply for this job.
Kindly attend on the above-mentioned address and with your other details and do carry a copy of below-listed documents –
1) PAN CARD original with 1 photocopy.
2) ADHAAR CARD/PASSPORT/VOTERS ID CARD Orginal with 1 photocopy.
3) 10th, 12th & Graduation (Mark sheet/ Certificate) Orginal with 1 photocopy.
Job Responsibilities of Reservations Executive
- Should handling inbound and outbound calls of external and internal customers pertaining to bookings, reschedulements, queries, complaint handling and facilitation over the call.
- You should allow be responding to queries pertaining to airline regulations, assisting customers on their travel plans.
- Adherence to departmental productivity standards.
- Offering/ selling competitive prices & packages to customers, as and when required.
1) All the staff and get good Incentives with there salary.
2) Pick-Up/Drop Facility provided by the company for all the staff within the boundary.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.