Hello friends, are you looking for Indigo ground staff interview? then here is the information that you are looking for. Here you can get Indigo walk-in-interview for ground staff and other details like ground staff duty’s, eligibility, required document, and salary in detail. So, if you are interested to apply for an indigo ground staff job please read this article till the end.
Indigo ground staff job responsibility is to manage activities of passenger travel, security checks and ramp responsibilities at the airport. Handling passenger questions, cleaning cabin, catering, selling tickets, planning, monitoring and controlling airline flight operations are some of the responsibilities they play.
They are also responsible for complying with the regulatory requirements and executing each flight execution on time. From time to time riding on the flight, keeping things safe, cleaning aircraft, and refreshing the ship, they do all this with a smile.
Great? Well, we are always looking for warm, optimistic and sometimes helpful people who want to change indigo customers’ journeys. So, if you want to attend the Indigo ground staff interview please read this article till the end.
Indigo Careers AOCS Job Duty at the Airport
- The ground staff is responsible for passenger service duties, which include the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers, as well as arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Taking reservations from the passenger.
- Issuing e-tickets for the passenger.
- Indigo ground staff job is to verifying passenger identification and provide boarding passes and baggage tags of their check-in luggage.
- Helping travelers to check-in their baggage at e-ticket at the counters and ensuring the delivery of baggage.
- Gide for security screenings of passengers and their baggage for boarding the aircraft.
Note – Now everyone wants to join Indigo Airlines. So, day by day Indigo Jobs become so toughest job to get. Here is some interview question list which will help to get prepared for the indigo interview for ground staff. Also, you can download a free resume/ CV format for your interview.
Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you Rs 480 only.
Eligibility Criteria for Indigo Ground Staff Interview
- Educational qualification – Indigo gives priority to a graduate applicant from a recognized board or university. (If at any level during or before the employment of a candidate, it has been found that the necessary qualification is not prescribed by a recognized Board or University. Indigo is responsible for withdrawing or terminating the employment or employment offer of such a candidate.)
- Desired applicant skills – good communication skills, customer service aptitude, open to working in rotational shifts, Able to work under pressure.
- Airport operations experienced applicant will be preferred for Indigo careers ground staff.
- Kindly refer to local residents only.
- No visible tattoo marks/body art will be allowed to attend the interview.
- Indigo ground staff age should be under 18 to 27 years for freshers.
- Interviewed candidates can reapply after 6 months.
How to Apply for Indigo Ground Staff Vacancy
Friends its a walk-in-interview so there is no requirement to apply online for indigo ground staff interview. Just you have to check the walk-in interview details. Then you can directly go to the interview place on the mentioned date and time for the interview. If you have any problem attending the interview on the mentioned date you can apply online by click here, then the airline will update you for the next ground staff jobs in indigo airlines.
Required Document to Attend Indigo Ground Staff Interview
- An updated resume or CV.
- Copy of your 10th, 12th and graduation marks sheets and certificate.
- Photocopies of the PAN card.
- You should have a valid Indian passport.
- Candidates should take a copy of the passport size photographs.
Note – Here you can check out the ground staff interview rounds in Indigo airlines. There you will get each and every point that you should know about indigo jobs.
Indigo Ground StaffWalk-In-Interview Details in 2021
|Job Title||Job Location||Apply Online|
|Security Officer||Darbhanga, Bihar||click here|
|Customer Service Officer||Darbhanga, Bihar||click here|
|RAMP Officer||Shillong, Meghalaya||click here|
|Security Or Screener||Shillong, Meghalaya||click here|
|Security Officer||Patna, Bihar||click here|
|RAMP Officer||Patna, Bihar||click here|
|RAMP Officer||Guwahati, Assam||click here|
|Executive Officer/ RAMP||Jaipur, Rajasthan||click here|
|AOCS Officer||Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh||click here|
|Security Officer||Kolkata||click here|
|Security Officer||Delhi||click here|
Freinds you need to have a great resume for a cabin crew interview. If you don’t have that you can get help from our aviation resume expert. HURRY
Here you can check this video to understand better about the Indigo airlines ground staff
Indigo Ground Staff Salary and Benefit for Fresher
- In Indigo ground staff job you will get a salary of 18k to 25k rupees per month. (It depends on the city and the airport that you have been posted and also how much experience do you have?)
- All the employees can get an air ticket facility for personal use and also for their family. (allowances provide as per company rule)
- Life Insurance benefit.
- Health Insurance benefits.
- The airline will provide the pick and droop for the girls only. (but sometimes boys also can get this benefit but not for every station)
Here you can check out Indigo airline ground staff salary and benefits for fresher as a customer service officer, security officer, or as a RAMP officer.
- Does indigo hire male ground staff?
Yes, male and female both can apply for Indigo airline ground staff.
- Is tattoo allowed for ground staff?
If you have a tattoo it should not be visible after wearing the indigo uniform. When you are going for Indigo ground staff interview.
- What age does Indigo hire?
As a ground staff, you can apply till 27 years of age as a fresher but if you have the experience you can apply till 35 years of age.
- Do Indigo employees get a discount?
Yes as an indigo ground staff you will get a discount for yourself and for your family members for flying tickets. But it's not 100% discount there have some limitations.
- What are top 3 skills and abilities for airport ground staff?
It's difficult to tell about 3 skills because as a ground staff you should have more than that but still if I will talk about the top 3 then –
1. Good communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- What is the qualification for ground staff at the airport?
Indigo allows hired graduate males and females for their ground staff.
- Can married apply for Indigo ground staff?
Yes, they hire. But sometimes it will be a problem to get a job as a married. because its totally depend on the airline HR. But remember there is no rule or guideline for married ground staff.
If you are searching for an Indigo cabin crew interview please check the article. Also, you will get the full information like cabin crew duties, cabin crew eligibility, salary, and required documentation to apply. Also, you will get some exciting interview tips which will help you to get this job.
I think the above information will help you to attend the Indigo ground staff interview. Now you can be prepared for this interview easily and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any query you can contact us on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Also, you can comment below the comment box I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.