Are you from India and looking for Trujet airline hiring? but you can’t find any information! don’t worry here in this article you will get full information about true jet airline ground staff vacancy in 2021.
So if you are really interested to apply for Truejet airline jobs, please read this article till the end. In this article, you will get all the information about this vacancy like the interview details, job description, trujet requirement criteria and how to apply online salary, etc.
Trujet Jobs Details
Position – Chief Security Officer – Aviation
Job location – Hyderabad
Experience required – 10 to 15 years
Requirement Criteria for Trujet Airline
- Minimum Education should be 10+2 or above.
- You Must be Indian Nationals only.
- Must be Basic AVSEC Qualified 12 DAYS BASIC AVSEC COURSE QUALIFIED.
- Must be the holder of a VALID SCREENERS CERTIFICATION.
- Working experience in any airline in a similar position will be preferred.
- Good and confident speech and conversation skills require a pleasing personality.
- The basic knowledge of computer literacy on MS Office including MSI / Report / Mail
- Fully conversant in Telugu/ Hindi/ English languages.
- Height requirement is 165 CMS for men and 155 cms for female candidates.
- All the weather conditions wish to work in changes.
Note – here you can check out some airlines interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Job Description of Trujet Screener Officer
- Ensure security staff is trained/qualified to carry out duties efficiently.
- Carry out surprise checks/audits and take remedial actions to improve the system.
- Ensure efficient aviation security systems is the same as per the BCAS regulations/guidelines issued from time-to-time.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel across the Airline.
- Ensure that all security staff provides excellent services to airline and passengers that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the safety and security of Aircraft, Guests, and Staff at all times.
- Responsible to manage all safety & security aspects or emergency.
- Liaise with all department heads including Airport Managers to ensure security employees are adhering to established security procedures.
- Record, notify & take corrective actions on all potential risks, threats, deviations and or any eventuality and always have a contingency plan.
- Track departmental safety record, manuals/documents/systems and expectations as per the Govt/BCAS/DGCA/MHA and or any other regulatory authorities.
- Oversees, track and guide the efforts of the Accident Prevention initiatives.
- At all times stay connected and establish an excellent liaison with all regulatory offices incl BCAS, MHA, DGCA, Police, Fire Dept, Airport authority, and other appropriate authorities.
- Should be able to conduct an initial and comprehensive survey of the Trujet facilities, equipment, and activities;
- Responsible for development, maintenance and implementation of the Trujet security program.
- Update the Trujet security program to correct deficiencies and to maintain it in accordance with requirements;
- Promote & implement a successful security awareness initiative and vigilance.
- Ensure adequate training of security personnel in screening the passengers and all other having security responsibilities wherever required.
- Ensure an effective threat/occurrence response capability.
- Monitor and take necessary steps for events, launches, VIP movements and or any special requirement & represent the Airline Security Department.
- Report all actual or suspected acts of unlawful interference with aircraft operation to the Appropriate Authority for security and maintain proper record thereof.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Any other job assigned from time to time.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for your cabin crew interview you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org we will make your resume within 2 working days in just rupees 300 only.
How to Apply for Trujet Ground Staff Jobs
First, click here to redirect Trujet airlines career page and you have to fill the full form and submit it to apply.
Trujet Airline Salary for Ground Staff
Trujet provides a standard salary structure to their ground staff and we can’t tell the exact salary of any airline staff, because of its an illegal thing. But yes I can tell you about the aproximet salary of the ground staff in 12k to 22k.
The salary is depending on the job location and city and your experience.
I think this article will help you to apply for Trujet airline hiring for ground staff. So, if your dream is to become a security officer please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get you the dream job.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.