Air India Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits Latest Update 
Here you will get full information about Air India cabin crew salary and their benefits. Therefore, if you want to become a cabin crew or are planning to become a cabin crew, it is important to know how much the company will pay you.
Air India cabin crew salary for various categories of employees would be in accordance with the Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) guidelines and shall be notified from time to time only after approval of the Board of Directors of the Company and approval of the Administrative Ministry/Govemment where necessary.
Air India Cabin Crew Salary
- During the period of training, the candidates will get Rs. 15,000 / – per month stipend will be given.
- After successful completion of training, during the first year of engagement candidates Rs. Monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400 / – (Rupees eighteen thousand four hundred only) (including company contribution towards provident fund).
- For 30 hours of a layover on an international flight, the takeover allowance will be paid @ @ $ 100. The same would be $ 140 for ULR flights.
- International QTA is around Rs. 3000 / -.
- Domestic stopover Rs. 500 / -.
- Rupee. 300 / – per standby fee at the airport.
- Apart from the above, the candidate will be eligible for payment of 21,125 / – as flight allowance on 70 hours of flight, however, the exact amount will vary depending on the actual amount of flow.
- The number of times flown in a month and internationally can vary from time to time and depends on the operation of domestic/international flights on the type of aircraft from the station of posting.
Note – If you are searching for indigo airline cabin crew jobs please check the link and for ground staff please check indigo ground staff’s latest interview list.
Air India Cabin Crew Benefits
- Subsidized visits (also for the family), airline tickets, car rental, accommodation, and cruises.
- 13 to 17 off days per month.
- Health Benefits for the cabin crew.
- Life Insurance for staff.
- The crew member will get the Provident Fund facility after retirement from the job.
- Medical Facility
- Passage Facilities
- Kit Allowance for each crew.
You can check out India cabin crew details information about their pay scale and benefits.
Do Air India employees get a pension?
As per the airline information, all the Air India direct-payroll staff are getting a pension after getting their retirement.
What is the work of the cabin crew in Air India?
An airline cabin crew’s responsibility is to provide the best service to their passengers and take care of their safety and security onboard.
How much do cabin crew earn in India?
As per my experience with the airline, I have seen in India a cabin crew/air hostess can earn Rs.31000 to Rs.65000 per month. Pulse extra flying hours and salaries can be low or height as per the crew base.
Which airline is best in India for cabin crew?
As of now, I think the best airline to work as a cabin crew is Indigo, Spicejet, and Air India. Personally, I have marked Air India as a 3rd number because of their bad service and many others.
Note – So, here you can check the Air India cabin crew’s latest jobs. If you are interested to apply please check the link and book your seat for the interview. Also, check Indigo cabin crew jobs and Spicejet cabin crew jobs.
So, I think this article will give you a details idea about Air India cabin crew salary and their benefits. Now, just you need to get prepared for the interview and then apply online for an interview.
Friends, if you have any more queries to ask me about aviation jobs and interview tips. You can contact me from our contact us page also you can comment below. Thank you.
Ankush · March 13, 2021 at 2:30 PM
Hi I am Ankush Singh i want to ask that it is compulsory that for applying for a cabin crew we have to admit from an academy then only we can go for an Interview. We can crack the interview by home. And one more thing is their any retirement pension from airlines like Air India, Jet Airways, Spice Jet. Pls reply me