Want to apply for scoot cabin crew Jobs? cabin crew is your dream job? but you don’t know how to find out cabin crew real interviews.
Friends don’t worry in this article you will get full information about scoot cabin crew interviews for fresher in October 2023.
So, if you want to apply for a scoot cabin crew, please read this article till the end to understand scoot cabin crew requirements criteria, job responsibilities, salary, required documents, and interview steps.
Scoot Cabin Crew Job Requirements Criteria
- Age – Applicant minimum age of 18 years old
- Heights – For safety and security reasons, females should be at least 158cm and males should be at least 165cm.
- You should have at least 3 GCE ‘O’ level credits including English or 5 GCE ‘N(A)’ level subject passes with at least a Grade 3 in English.
- For Malaysian qualification at SPM level, you will need to have at least 3 credits including English.
- Proficiency in other languages is advantageous.
- No prior experience is required for scoot air stewardess.
Job Responsibilities of Scoot Air Stewardess
- You’ll travel the world as you fly with us. You’re gonna have fun!
- You’ll meet people from all walks of life. You’re gonna meet new friends!
- You’ll get to cater to the needs of our guests and ensure their safety.
Notes– here is an interview question list that can ask your interviewer also get some interview tips for cabin crew here.
How to Apply Online for Scoot Cabin Crew
Friends if you want to apply for scoot air stewardess online please click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official page. Then click on the apply button and then you have to log in or register yourself.
Then you need to fill out all your details for the scoot cabin crew interview and then you can submit the application.
Last date of Application – 31 January 2020 (as per Singapore standard time)
After applying online for scoot airlines cabin crew –
- Prepare your updated resume, and you’re good to go.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to for our assessment center
- We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Scoot Cabin Crew Salary
As a scoot air cabin crew, you will get a standard and competitive salary scale from the airline. The salary structure of Scoot airline cabin crew is $700 to $2,700 (as per Glassdoor) per month in Singapore currency.
What is the document you should carry to attend Scoot Airline walk-in-interview
- Take a printout of the invitation email
- Updated resume with contact details and address
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of your highest qualification certificate and mark sheet
- Photocopy of your Malaysian or Singaporean ID
- Completed Application with 1 passport-size colored photograph
- Self Declaration Form
- Bring a blue pen and pencil for use.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download a free resume sample here, and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail to [email protected] (it will cost you only 8.55 USD per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
The 5 assessments which you are required to complete are as follows:
- Measurement of Competencies (shapes): This questionnaire measures the preferred behavioral style in the workplace. This questionnaire is unused, however, most people take about 15 minutes to complete.
- Verbal Reasoning (admin compact): This assessment measures the ability to process verbal information. This test is timed for 6 minutes.
- Numeracy: This test measures the ability to complete basic calculations, and is timed for 5 minutes.
- Logical Reasoning: This test measures logical reasoning ability and is timed for 5 minutes.
- Cabin Crew SJQ: This assessment presents various realistic scenarios for you to indicate a course of action based on each scenario. This evaluation is not available but should take 15 minutes to complete.
Scoot Cabin Crew Assessment Day Interview Rounds
- Document/Height/Scar Check
- English Test
- Individual Presentation
- Group Discussion
- Role Play/face-to-face interview (1 to 1)
So, I hope this information will help you to apply for the scoot cabin crew position. Now you can prepare yourself and then attend the interview. I wish you the best of luck in your future.
So friends still if you have any queries please comment below. And for any type of query related to the aviation industry or aviation jobs please contact me on my Facebook page and Youtube channel. Thank you.