Do you know Tucson Airport is hiring ground staff in 2023? So, if you want to become a ground crew in the Arizona Airport then here in this article you will get the details about Tucson Airport job vacancy for Fresher males and females.
Tucson Airport job as a Public Service Officer is essential to ensure a positive passenger experience. These include positions such as ticket agents, gate agents, and airline customer service representatives. These professionals assist passengers with check-in, boarding procedures, ticketing, and general inquiries.
About Tucson Airport
Tucson International Airport (TUS) holds the distinction of being Arizona’s second busiest airport, following Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The airport is under the ownership of the City of Tucson and operates as a civil-military facility. TUS boasts an impressive selection of nonstop flights to over 30 destinations, including major cities such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, Las Vegas, San Diego, and Salt Lake City. As a notable hub, the airport plays a pivotal role in facilitating the operations of prominent airlines like Flair Airlines, Sierra Pacific Airlines, and Arizona Airways.
Company Name – Tucson Airport Authority
Job Title – Public Service Officer
Job Location – Tucson Airport, Arizona, United States
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Tucson Airport Job Requirement Criteria
- A high school diploma or equivalent; no felony conviction in any state or federal jurisdiction.
- A valid Arizona driver’s license.
- Meet and maintain the ability to drive airport vehicles and obtain authorization to access the Non-Movement Area and Movement Area on the Air Operations Area (AOA).
- Must obtain and maintain access to the Security Identification Display Area (SIDA).
- Must successfully complete the National Incident Management System (NIMS) 100, 200, 700, and 800, course requirements and certification within the first year of employment.
- As an employee, you are deemed to be essential personnel as part of TAA’s emergency response and must respond to airport incidents, as requested/required.
Job Descriptions of Tucson Airport Ground Staff
- Perform traffic control and enforce traffic regulations as required by TAA rules and regulations and federal regulations; direct, control, and regulate traffic, including issuing citations.
- Prepare reports of investigative findings in written form or dictation, and present testimony and evidence in both civil and criminal court proceedings.
- Perform public assistance activities to include first aid to sick and injured persons; assist motorists, direct traffic, assist and refer persons in need; control stray animals, physically move persons, vehicles, and other property from unsafe locations.
- Communicate effectively, in person and/or by radio or telephone.
- Perform tasks mandated by the Federal government pertaining to civil aviation security regulations (TSA Part 1542) and safety regulations (FAR Part 139).
How to Apply for Tucson International Airport Jobs
Friends if you checked all the criteria and if you think you are fit for this Tucson Airport job, then you can check out the below table to get the latest Tucson International Airport jobs for freshers. Also, you can click here to visit the airline’s official page.
|Job Title||Apply Now|
|Public Service Officer||Click Here|
|Police Officer||Click Here|
|Airside Operations Officer||Click Here|
|Airfield Maintenance Specialist||Click Here|
|Senior Employment Specialist||Click Here|
Here you can check out the latest flight attendant job in Toronto, Canada.
Tips to Apply for Tucson Airport Job –
- You can search for jobs at Tucson Airport from the above table or from the airline’s official page.
- Make sure you understand the requirements for the job and that you have the skills and experience necessary to be successful.
- Your resume should highlight your skills and experience, and your cover letter should explain why you are interested in the job and why you would be a good fit.
- Most jobs at Tucson Airport are applied online. You can find the application link on the job posting.
- If you are selected for an interview, be sure to prepare by researching the company and the position. You should also practice answering common interview questions.
Here you can check out the latest Delta Airline flight attendant jobs in the USA.
Tucson Airport Staff Salary and Benefits
The starting for this position is $38,759 – $46,511 per year. The ability to reach the maximum salary is dependent upon experience and several others. Below I have listed some benefits that will be provided to the Tucson Airport staff.
The benefits of working at Tucson Airport include –
- The airport offers a variety of health insurance plans to its employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- The airport offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.
- Employees are entitled to paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- The airport offers tuition reimbursement to employees who want to further their education.
- Employees receive discounts on airline tickets, parking, and other airport services.
Here you can check out the latest jobs for Alaska flight attendants in 2023.
What is the best job in the airport?
The best job in the airport depends on your interests and skills. Some of the most popular airport jobs include:
1. Air traffic controller
2. Flight attendant
3. Aircraft mechanic
4. Aircraft mechanic
5. Gate agent
How much does Tucson Airport pay?
The salaries at Tucson Airport vary depending on the position, experience, and education level. However, according to Indeed.com, the average salary for a Tucson Airport staff member is $45,000 per year. Some of the highest-paying positions at the airport include:
1. Airport Manager: $106,000 per year
2. Pilot: $100,000 per year
3. Flight attendant: $65,000 per year
4. Air traffic controller: $120,000 per year
5. TSA officer: $50,000 per year
How many employees work at Tucson Airport?
As per the official Tucson Airport Authority website, the combined workforce of Tucson International Airport (TUS) and its sister airport, Davis-Monthan Airport (DMA), consists of around 17,000 employees. This count encompasses both direct employees and those indirectly associated with the airport, such as individuals employed by airlines, ground handling companies, and concessionaires.
Here you can check out Salt Lake City Airport jobs for fresher males and females in 2023.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the Tucson Airport job in the USA. You need to apply now and wait for a few days to get a reply from the airline HR. Now just you need to wait and get prepared for the flight attendant job.
If you need help regarding interview question answers then check out our website’s main menu aviation interview suggestion tab and get interview tips.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below or contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.