Jobs in Dubai Airport for Freshers 2021
If you are looking for jobs in Dubai airport as a fresher, Then you are in the correct place to get the latest aviation jobs update. Yes, friends Emirates airline is hiring ground staff in Dubai airport. All the males and females can apply for this job, just you need to remember you should have UAE nationality to apply for Dubai airport jobs.
So, if you are interested to apply for ground staff jobs at Dubai airport, then check the below information about this job. You can get information about required skills to apply for jobs in Dubai airport, job description,s and how you can apply online as a fresher for jobs in Dubai airport.
Friends as we all known Emirates means loots in the aviation industry. Emirates is known for their best service to the passenger and best benefits to their staff. Nowadays every young girl and boy wants to join this airline as a part of the Emirates family. Because of the good lifestyle, best salary package and their benefits.
Required Skills to Apply for Jobs in Dubai Airport
- Applicant must have good command of written and spoken English.
- Candidate should hold a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid (Family Book).
- Grade 12 secondary school certificate is requierd to apply for jobs in Dubai airport.
- Willing to work on shift and wear airline uniform.
- Ministry of Education attestation is required for certificates in case it requierd.
- Terms of the mandatory National Service apply.
- To get this job all the applicant must clear the English test and the interview rounds.
- Analyzing anticipated operational problems like overbooking, adverse weather conditions, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limits etc., taking necessary remedial action to minimize disruptions and not impact customer service levels.
- Ensure that handling agents, caterers, and other service providers are fully informed of Emirates’ requirements for day-to-day operations, including any special handling, and ensure smooth operation and avoid unnecessary costs and inconvenience. To avoid this, update this information as necessary.
- Control expenses on damaged baggage replacement and lost baggage claims. Delegate certain baggage claim processing to supervisors/ASAs to ensure that all baggage services are processed effectively and on time.
- Assist airport service manager in preparing and maintaining staff duty roster and annual leave plan of employees and ensuring optimized staffing levels.
- Perform various administrative duties assigned by the Airport Service Manager, including attending various meetings as directed and ensure that the interests/needs of the Emirates are properly represented at such meetings.
- Assist ASM with employee regulation program and support, coach in reviewing staff performance in line with performance cases (i.e., setting employee objectives and development plan) and ensuring other standards such as customer service maintenance and grooming and assisting the guidance staff members.
- Manage and administer all operational/supervisory activities on a shift basis and ensure proper control of processes relating to revenue, security of operational data and document and information consolidation (revenue documents, cargo, handling reports etc.) to avoid discrepancies.
- Monitoring of all operational units (customer service, ticket desk, ramp and lounge). Establish a regular reporting mechanism to ensure that service delivery is monitored continuously and continuously across all operations. Monitor KPIs for service performance and ensure that each unit consistently meets these KPIs.
- Under projects advised by the Airport Service Manager from time to time regarding operational standards and procedures, improving the efficiency and quality of service delivered at the station. Assist ASM with ERP (Emergency Response Planning) and other related tasks.
- Ensure that passenger service and ground operations manual updates are communicated and followed internally and by relevant service providers. Promote a continuous improvement culture of safety with open reporting of safety deficiencies, human factors issues and compliance with local laws to maintain safe and secure operations.
How to Apply for Jobs in Dubai Airport as a Freshers
After checking all the required criteria above. Friends, If you think you are eligible for Dubai airport jobs as a ground staff. Then you need to click here; it will redirect you to the airline’s official website, Where you can apply online.
After that, you need to register yourself on the Emirates airline career page, and then the application form will be displayed. Next, you need to fill up the application form step by step with the required information and submit it.
After submitting the application form, you will get an email with an application ID, and then you need to wait till the closing date of this application. Then if the airline HR shortlists your application, they will contact you for the next process.
Note – here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew latest jobs for fresher male and female.
Benefits of the Staff in Dubai Airport [Emirates Airline]
- Return ticket every year for annual leave
- Competitive tax-free pay and annual review
- Medical insurance and life insurance
- Accommodation or cash replacement
- Fixed compensation for Dubai based roles
- The Emirates Group pays for the schooling and education of the eligible grade employees.
- Annual holiday at least 30 calendar days each year
- Emirates Group Staff Travel – Selected by Emirates Alirlines and other airline enables you. your family, and your friends to travel the World at a low cost.
- Gratuity at the end of your job
- Pension scheme, applicable only to eligible grades and nationalities
Note – here you can check out the Qatar Airways cabin crew open day list for all nationalities with the online application link.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for jobs in Dubai airport for freshers in Emirates airline. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guideline and the wait for shortlisted your application among all.
If your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 3900-5500 AED per Per Month