Freinds recently, if you follow the Westjet careers page, then I hope you got the latest vacancy news of Westjet flight attendants in 2022. Yes, Westjet is hiring freshers as flight attendants, So, I requested all freshers, male and female, to apply for Westjet careers.
I request all the applicants to check the details below before apply online for Westjet careers as a flight attendants. Because here, you will get the details about Westjet flight attendant requirement criteria, job descriptions and how you can apply online for westjet employment.
WestJet Airlines Ltd. is a Canadian airline company founded in 1996. The airline handles more than 4500 employees in different positions. Westjet offers more than 100 destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe and also they serve nearly 175 destinations in over 20 countries through our airline partnerships.
Westjet Flight Attendant Requierment Craiteria
- Canadian citizen or as an outsider, you should hold a valid Canadian permanent residence card.
- Applicant should have a valid Canadian or international passport.
- Ability to complete a criminal background check
- Successful completion of airline physical test
- Successful completion of Emergency First Aid Course and Airways Emergencies courses before training. Not paid by WestJet
- Fluency in English. A second language is a true asset. Candidates who speak both English and one or more of the following languages are preferred: French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Hindi, Punjabi, or Tagalog.
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
Job Descriptions of Westjet Careers
- Must have an ability to use tact, good judgment and initiative.
- Must be capable of expressing self clearly and pleasantly.
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision.
- Must, after training, be able to use the Company’s automated cargo tracking and accounting system.
- Must wear the Company uniform as prescribed and conform to Company grooming standard.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to operate Company vehicles and machinery.
- Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift seventy (70) lbs unaided.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a valid passport to travel for training in Canada
- Must be eligible to obtain necessary credentials and clearances, including FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs Seals and U.S. Postal. Note that you must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship to obtain a customs seal.
So, if you want to apply for Air Canada jobs in Boston airport, please visit their career page and apply online.
How to Apply Online for Westjet Careers
After checking all the information from the above, if you think you are qualified for the Westjet flight attendant position. Then you can apply online by following some simple steps. Click here to check the airline’s official website to apply online.
Remember if you have selected and clear the interview rounds. It would help if you took four weeks paid training course where their trainer will teach you about Westjet flight attendant jobs functions.
Check out the Cabin Crew Interview tips – Which help you to clear your interview.
Some Key Feture of Westjet Flight Attendnat
- Uniform reimbursement available
- Equity-based scheduling
- Travel to some of our many destinations
- A job that keeps you moving and active
- Two weeks vacation with an increase after three years plus ten statutory holidays
Note – If you want to apply for Singapore airlines careers as cabin crew, please check the click and full details to apply online. Also, it would help if you had an aviation interview question and answer; then here, you can check the question list.
Benefits of Westjet Jobs
- A fun and friendly culture with colleagues.
- Also, airline provide travel privileges for you and your family
- Savings and Benefits programs that are flexible to meet your specific needs
Friends if you want to get latest aviation jobs update to then you can follow our Facebook page, Link below
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by fill out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
Hope this job notification will help you to apply for the Westjet careers as a flight attendant. You need to apply online for this job and wait for the company’s reply for the face-to-face interview.
If you have more queries related to this job or aviation job, you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching the aviation dreamer. Thank you. Best of luck.