Friends, do you looking for Air Canada jobs at Boston Logan Airport? Then there are the details to apply for airport jobs in Canada as a ground crew. All males and females can apply for the Boston Logan Airport jobs. It’s a great opportunity for freshers who want to make their career in the aviation industry.
Friends, we all know Canada as a growing country in October 2023. Also, Boston Airport is one of the busiest airports in the World. So, everyone wants to make their career at Boston Airport. Also, every day you can get 100 new vacancies for the airport in different positions.
So, now Air Canada hiring is a customer service agent at Boston Airport. If you want to apply for Boston airport jobs, please check the below details before applying online. The requirements for Air Canada jobs, cargo agent job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Air Canada jobs.
Company Name – Air Canada
Job Title – Customer Experience Specialist
Job Location – Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Last Date Of Apply – Ongoing
Application Process – Online
Requirements Criteria for Air Canada jobs
- Ability to perform all the duties of a Customer Experience Specialist,
- Must be familiar with the duties of an Aircraft Service Coordinator.
- Must have the ability to use tact, good judgment, and initiative.
- Must have demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Must have excellent oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision.
- Required to wear Company-provided hearing protection when working in designated high-noise areas.
- MUST wear protective footwear as described in Company regulations
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made, and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
- Demonstrated organizational skills – the ability to organize work and direct the efforts of others in a productive non-threatening manner.
- Must wear the Company uniform as prescribed and conform to Company grooming standards.
- Possess a basic understanding of the principles of weight and balance.
- Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime when required/directed.
- Must be able to lift (70) lbs. unaided.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
So, if you want to apply for Ryanair pilot jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
Job Description of Air Canada Customer Experience Specialist
- Perform all duties of a Customer Experience Specialist
- Will be assigned to perform the duties of an Aircraft Service Coordinator as directed
- Under the direction of the Manager perform daily job duties for the Work Unit.
- Coordinate work assignments ensuring all agents maintain a high level of proficiency in all aspects of the job of Customer Experience Specialist
- Allocate the available manpower to meet demands, including the booking of OT and granting of RO, changing of shifts and/or duty assignments as necessary with the consultation of Mgt
- Assign, and reassign Agents as required due to operational needs as directed by Mgt and with the objective of maintaining proficiency in all job functions, ie: aircraft service coordinators
- Coordinate routine administration, and operational requirements, including planning/calling of overtime as delegated by Mgt
- Assign daily lunch/breaks in a manner consistent with the collective agreement and the requirements of the work unit, providing for efficient use of available resources while protecting the operation
- Perform on-the-job training as required and directed by Mgt and/or Training Dept
- May be called upon to lead formal training classes, both basic and recurrent
- Liaise with other Work Units, ground handling Companies, Caterer, Governmental, and Airport Authorities.
- Monitor and audit the provisions of contracted services, report on findings and recommend improvements.
- When assigned or in emergencies Coordinate all ramp handling functions.
- Investigate and complete Safety and Security reporting as required
- Preliminary accident investigation and report on findings recommend action as required
- Ensure that all necessary supplies and materials are on hand in sufficient quantity.
- Assist Customer Experience Specialists in the handling of VIP or irate customers as required
- Collect and compile statistical data.
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
How to Apply Online for Air Canada Hiring
Friends, if you want to apply for Air Canada jobs at Boston Airport? First, you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official vacancy page to apply online by logging yourself to the Air Canada career site.
Then confirm all the terms and conditions of the airline. After that, you need to submit your resume. Also, you can apply using your Indeed profile to skip a few processes. Then you need to do a few more steps to complete the application process.
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by filling out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
Hope this job notification will help you to apply for Air Canada jobs at Boston Airport successfully. You need to apply online for this job and wait for the companies to reply for the face-to-face interview.
If you have more queries related to this job or aviation job, you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching aviation dreamer. Thank you. Best of luck.