Recently Air India giving an Aeronautical Engineering Scope to the freshers and experienced person. To make Aeronautical Engineering Career in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AISEL). The company has issued an official notification inviting all eligible candidates for 160 vacant sites. All interested applicants can join Walk-in-Interaction from Aeronautical Engineering Jobs 1 to 12 April 2020.
According to official notice of the airline, candidates will get the opportunity to become an Aeronautical Engineering Scope for a period of five years based on certain employment. In the event of unsatisfactory performance, the contract be terminated at the discretion of the management during the term of the contract. The job is transferable to any station in India.
Here are the details of aeronautical engineering jobs in 2020 April
Total Sites available – 160
Name of the post – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) Backlog vacancies – 19 and Current Vacancies – 141
Aerospace Engineering Requirements Educational qualification –
All candidates should have intermediate or class 12 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as a subject. For more details, candidates can view official notifications by clicking here.
Age limit for Aeronautical Jobs in India –
Candidates of the general category should not exceed 55 years of age. And OBC – Not above 58 years, and SC/ST -Not above 60 years.
Air India Recruitment for Aerospace Engineering Career Walk-in-interview details in the below –
Date of the Interview – April 1 to 12, 2019
Time of the Interview – 9:30 am to 12 noon
Interview Venue – Human Resources Department, Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi – 110 037
Air India AME Recruitment Application fee Details
All interested candidates will have to pay a non-refundable amount for the interview process, which is to be presented at the time of personal interview –
- 1,000 / – (only one thousand) through a demand draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Ltd” payable by General Category / OBC candidates in New Delhi.
- 500 / – (only five hundred rupees) through a demand draft prepared in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable by SC / ST / Ex-servicemen in New Delhi.
Important instructions regarding Air India AME application submission –
- Recently, the colorful passport size photo of the entire face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the application given in the application form.
- Educational qualification (i.e. SSC, HSC, 1-year diploma/graduation or mark sheet with the final year of higher education), as applicable.
- The application should be submitted in the prescribed format with the above-mentioned documents. The original certificate should not be submitted with the application. (you should be brought for verification with a set of photo copies).
- The company is not responsible for returning copies of any original or certificate/testimonial presented with the application.
- Those candidates who fail to produce original testimonials for verification can’t be allowed for the selection process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQBzKpzmMWk
Aeronautical Engineering Salary in Air India
The selected candidates will be paid between 95,000 to 1, 28,000 rupees per month. (Tax deduction will be in accordance with applicable government regulations).
Selection procedure of Aeronautical Engineering Jobs –
- The selected candidates will have to undergo a medical test as per the advice of the company.
- Shortlisted candidates will be according to the vacancies being set up.
- If necessary, candidates will be required to spend the pre-employment medical examination including any additional tests.
I think this article will help you very much. Are you searching for Aeronautical Engineering Jobs? read this article, will help you. I hope all the interested candidates will apply for these jobs. If you want to apply for any other vacancy please check out Aviation Dreamer website. Thank You.