Malindo career as a cabin crew in 2020 is the best option for the girls and boys who want to become Cabin crew. This is a Malindo Air job vacancy’s walk-in Interview. So if you want to work in Malaysian, and Malindo Air is one of the biggest airlines in Malaysia.
So, if you want to apply for the Malindo Career, it will be the best option for you as per my experience. Not only that in Aviation Dreamer you can get Aviation news, Aviation jobs, and Aviation interview suggestion. Which will help you to become a cabin crew? Please read this article till the end to understand the full details of Malindo Air Vacancy.
About Malindo Air Career
Malindo Air is a new airline established in 2012 in Malaysia. Then the company started operation in 2013. Apart from this, there is a top-ranking airline for the cheapest flight tickets in the world. Airline main hub at Kuala Lumpur International Airport The Malindo Air fleet size is 45 and it serves more than 43 destinations all over the world.
The airline slogan is “Smarter They to Travel”. The headquarter of the airline is located in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The company’s Chief Executive Officer, Shri Chandran Ramamurthy, and Chairman, Mr. Edward Syrit. It’s also an option that gives you to connect with a Malaysia based airlines jobs.
Requirements of Malindo Air Job Vacancy
- The applicant’s age should be 19 to 35 years old.
- Height should be 175cm and above. (check google for fit to cm)
- Weight must be below 60 kg.
- SPM credit in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- No visible piercing and criminal offense.
- Only Malaysian national holder (female) can apply for this job.
- No tattoos or body art should be visible while wearing a uniform of the airlines. (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- All the applicants should Medically fit.
- Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Dress Code – Should be worn Office attire like- Skirt below knee length and sleeveless with full makeup.
- Fluent in English- verbal, written and comprehension.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you want to apply for Malindo air cabin crew online please click here to visit the airline careers page. Where just you need to fill your details and can apply online. Also, you can email your details to [email protected].
Please Bring the below document to attend the OD airlines Walk-in-Interview
- Updated CV – original and photocopy of NRIC.
- 1 copy of the latest portrait (full body)photograph.
- the release letter from the previous employer.
- Original and photocopy of SPM or Degree certificate.
- 1 copy of the latest passport-sized photograph.
Note – here you can check out Malindo airline cabin crew salary and benefits details. Which will help you to know more about the airline?
Responsibilities of Malindo Air Cabin Crew
- As a flight attendant, you should maintain a full working knowledge of flight attendant emergency procedures, as defined in the Security Emergency Procedures (SEP) manual. In an emergency, the flight attendant is responsible for the commander to implement relevant procedures and emergency practice.
- You should maintain high standards and good attendance at all times in your work.
- Allows the SFA / Commander to report any such event that could jeopardize the safety of the operation. All of you should be fully acquainted with the Malindo Air Aircraft Galley Equipment, Catering Stowages, and Passenger Emmanie Equipment and their operations.
- You must ensure the cabin safety under the overall rights and responsibilities of the Commander. (Safety of passengers and safety of cabin loads and galley)
Note – Candidates who are unable to attend walk-in-interview please send your cv/resume to [email protected] and also you can visit Malindo Career page to get the same information from the Airline’s official website.