Air Arabia Jobs for Cabin Crew [WorldWide]
If you are looking for Air Arabia jobs as a cabin crew, Then you are in the correct place to get the latest aviation jobs update. Friends in this job article you will get information about the Air Arabia cabin crew latest vacancy. If you are from any other country then also you can apply for this job.
So, if you are interested to apply for Air Arabia jobs as a cabin crew, then check the below information about their latest cabin crew job. Here you can get information about the eligibility criteria for Air Arabia cabin crew jobs, job descriptions,s and how you can apply online as a fresher for Air Arabia cabin crew recruitments.
Air Arabia is one of the best airlines in the Middle East. It served more than 170 destinations including an international flying service. Their head office is located in A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center.
Company Name – Air Arabia
Job Title – Cabin Crew [Male/Female]
Job Location – Sharjah, AE
Last Date of Apply – None
Mode of Apply – Online [WorldWide]
Eligibility Criteria for Air Arabia Jobs
- All the applicant must have completed their Diploma or Higher Secondary or a diploma in Travel/ Tourism from an authorized board or university.
- If you have knowledge in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, and no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Ms. Office [excel/word/power point].
- Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- The applicant age should be between 20 to 26 years.
- The minimum height required is 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for Air Arabia jobs.
Job Descriptions of Air Arabia Cabin Crew
- Carries out pre-flight checks to ensure sufficient supplies, emergency equipment, catering equipment, and other specified equipment prior to take-off; provides a report for any deficiencies to Cabin Supervisor and/or Captain as appropriate.
- Assists in ensuring the aircraft cabin is cleaned thoroughly at transit stations and that adequate re-catering and duty-free products are provided before flying.
- Ensures orderly and complete handover/takeover of the cabin to/from catering, cleaning, and/or maintenance staff.
- Carries out the post-flight briefing and assessment reports as per adopted policies and procedures: provides objective evaluation of the Cabin Supervisor, reports any problems or discrepancies on the flight, closing, and sealing duty-free containers.
- Accounts to Cabin Supervisor for the conduct of passengers; carries out the duties of ‘Cabin Supervisor’ when designated as such by the Captain.
- Maintains necessary professional and safety knowledge and competitiveness by attending recurrent training, emergency procedures training, and educational workshops and by ensuring current license.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and achieving allocated sales targets and objectives.
Here you can check out the latest jobs in Dubai airport as a fresher, all nationalities can apply for this job.
How to Apply for Air Arabia Cabin Crew
After checking all the required criteria above. Friends, If you think you are eligible for Air Arabia jobs as a cabin crew. Then you need to click here; it will redirect you to the airline’s official website, Where you can apply online.
After that, you need to register yourself on the Air Arabia career page, and then the application form will be displayed. Next, you need to fill up the application form step by step with the required information and submit it.
After submitting the application form, you will get an email with an application ID, and then you need to wait till the closing date of this application. Then if the airline HR shortlists your application, they will contact you for the next process.
Note – here you can check out the Qatar Airways cabin crew open day list for all nationalities with the online application link.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for Air Arabia jobs as a fresher. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guideline and wait for shortlisted your application among all.
If your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
fella feriel · September 27, 2021 at 6:28 PM
i ned for job in otass de lair