United Airlines Job for Ground Staff (Security & Customer Service Officer)
United Airlines Job – Hello everyone welcomes to Aviation Dreamer. Here you can find out your favorite aviation jobs. And in today’s article, I am gonna write on United Airlines Jobs. Yes if you want to become United Airlines staff then read this till the end. So, our today’s topic is United Airlines Job for Ground Staff (Security & Customer Service Officer).
Position – Customer Service Representative – Part Time
Location – Reno, NV US
Apply Online – Click Here
Job Role of Customer Service Officer
- It is very important that our customer service representatives make every conversation positive.
- Booking reservation or printing boarding pass, setting alternate flight options or booking the reservation again, you should be calm, calm and collected.
- To be successful, you will sometimes need patience, sympathy, listening ability and informed decisions in stressful situations.
- Care is done despite the client’s nature or travel challenges. There will be moments where you will need to be calm, positive and caring even when you are not a customer.
- Most new fare starts in the form of gate or ticket agents, which helps in the investigation of the passengers and the board, as well as an issue is resolved with the upcoming journey.
- We provide paid training, which includes 1-week orientation, 2.5 weeks in the classroom and 1.5 weeks at work.
- With experience, you can locate roles in gate services, tickets, luggage services, international flights, and United Club locations, as well as manager or supervisor roles.
- You will also have the ability to move to other places within our amazing network.
Benefits or Salary provide by the United Airlines
- $ 14.38 / hour, with annual increase (as per the Union contract).
- Medical benefits for the part-time staff (work 20 – 30 hours per week).
- Flight Privilege: You and your family can fly anywhere in the world on standby.
- Time off: You will always be closed for two days in a row and earn a holiday on the basis of service length.
Eligibility Criteria for Customer Service Officer
High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Minimum of 18 years old.
Comfortable working on computers.
- Physical ability to walk and walk for a four-hour shift, as well as lifting and handling.
Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applicant must have legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Post – Security Officer
Location – San Francisco, CA, US
Apply Online – Click Here
Job Role of Security Officer
- Inspection and recording as required by employees and non-employees in such premises or closed parcel and containers.
- Monitoring or inspection of any property, equipment, facility or vehicle as required by the company premises.
- Possess of designated areas and achievement can be attributed to informing the round by changing the keys in the appropriate eclipse.
- Any risk of any type of prevention, damage, damage or property or facilities in the form of security and reporting against the Company, or any risks of work or destruction in the process, destruction of property, property or theft of property, or dangerous circumstances or irregularities To take the necessary safe safety measures when discovered or inspected and practical and to help the guilty party or the parties catch up.
- Internal security and other duties related to the security of the premises, and employees of the designated control centers may be included in the company.
- Responsible for the guidance and assistance of personnel of emergency medical and/or fire departments in areas of need.
- Security officers who have completed their probationary period, in addition to their job responsibilities as security officers, may need to train any other employee in the classification of the security officer.
Eligibility Criteria of Security Officer
- High School diploma or GED/equivalent.
- A valid security guard registration (Guard Card).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Day and night should be able to work during the change, weekends and holidays; Mandatory overtime may be required depending on operational requirement.
- All should be able to work out in temperature and weather conditions.
- FAA and the U.S. Passing the background check with the postal service clearance.
- Industrial safety experience and police / military background favorite.
- Considering the United Nations Fair Opportunity ordinance, applicants with joint criminal history will consider.
- Without any sponsorship, any employer must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of interview to fulfill job qualification.
- Trusted, time-to-time attendance is the essential function of the situation.
Salary – Starting Salary: $17.50 per hour with schedul ed increases to top scale in five years.
Note – If you want to search more United Airlines job please click here to visit United Airlines Job page to get all kinds of vacancy updates or the latest vacancies. Thank You.