American Airline Jobs for Customer Service Manager in 2024
Are you looking for American Airlines jobs? Then there is detailed information about the latest American Airlines careers for fresher and more experienced in 2024. Recently they hired a customer service manager position in Florida. All males and females, who are eligible for American Airlines careers can apply.
So, friends if you want to build an American Airlines career as a customer service manager, then you need to read this article till the end. Here in this article, you will get the details about the American Airlines job requirements criteria, job description, and how to apply online for American Airlines hiring.
Requisition ID: 48364
Company Name – American Airline
Date of Publish – 2024
Location – Miami Internationa Airport
Application Process – Online
American Airline Jobs Requirements Criteria
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- Previous airport customer service experience
- 2 years experience leading others
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures and functional automation applications
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work under demanding operational conditions
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness
- Ability to use sound business judgment to resolve issues with internal and external customers
- Ability to coordinate station activities and collaborate with multi-functional departments and agencies to ensure essential needs are met for a safe, efficient, on-time operation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Has USPS clearance or the ability to obtain USPS clearance? USPS has a five-year United States residency requirement
- Ability to work extra hours when there are operational needs
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays, and days off
- Ability to bring out the best performance in the workforce through proactive employee engagement and support for an inclusive working environment
- Ability to actively listen – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Critical thinking ability – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Ability to monitor and assess the performance of self, team members, and the operation to make improvements or take corrective action
- Strong decision-making skills
Here you can check out the latest vacancy at Qatar Airways
Job Descriptions of Customer Service Manager
- Drives operational excellence while keeping a safety-conscious environment that promotes end-to-end exceptional customer service, resulting in employee and customer safety and well-being
- Be a safety advocate: Look for safety concerns and address them as needed
- Establish team and individual goals in support of departmental and company objectives, Coaches and mentor frontline team members in skill development, customer service elevation, and company culture behaviors
- Establishes and promotes effective relationships with team members that foster compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect, and dignity
- Effectively allocates resources and provides appropriate support to enable teams to deliver on operational goals in a safe manner
- Ensure the ongoing safety and reliability of our operation by conducting self-audits, observations, root cause investigations, and other related safety engagements
- Promote effective communication among departments to engage our team to work together to achieve common goals
- Familiarity with Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement (JCBA) and ensuring team members adhere to corporate policy/procedure
- Embrace the core values: (Passion, commitment, efficiency, reliability, dependability, optimism, honesty, positivity, and loyalty
- Manage escalated service issues and be visible to your team members when problems arise
- Deliver key corporate and local information to frontline leaders efficiently and effectively. Set the expectations and ensure team members understand the why behind the focus/criticality
- Ability to learn and apply union contract rules/regs in daily interactions with frontline team members and local union leaders
How to Apply for American Airline Jobs Online
Friends if you have checked the above details and you feel that you are eligible for American airline jobs, then you need to visit the airline’s official website by clicking here. It will take you to the airline’s official career page, where you can apply yourself by doing simple steps.
First, you need to click on apply now, there are two ways to apply for American Airlines jobs. From the airline’s official website of your LinkedIn profile. Then you need to register or log yourself there and then the application form will appear.
You need to fill up the application form step by step and then you can submit your application. After submitting it you have to wait for a few days. If the airline’s HR will shortlist your application, they will contact you for the next interview process.
Here is an interview question list that your interviewer can ask for at the cabin crew interview.
Friends, I hope this job article will help you to apply for American Airlines jobs as a customer service manager position. So, if you have applied for this job online and waiting for the airline’s reply. Then it’s better to get prepared yourself other than waiting for the reply.
Friends if you have any more queries related to this job you can comment below or you can contact us from our official Facebook page or YouTube channel. So, thank you for visiting Aviation Dreamer. Best Of Luck.