Flight Attendant Job in Cathay Pacific Airlines – Hong Kong Base
Flight Attendant Job – Hello, friends welcome to Aviation Dreamer where you can find Airlines Jobs and Interview Tips. So, in today’s article, I am gonna write on the topic of Flight Attendant Job in Cathay Pacific Airlines – Hong Kong Base. If you want to become a cabin crew of Cathey Pacific Airlines please read this till the end.
About Flight Attendant –
Are you interested in Cathey Pacific Airlines flight attendant status but can not participate in the interview on weekends? Now airlines are offering people whose busy weekend work program gives an opportunity to interview on Saturday – January 19, 2019.
If you have an outgoing personality and you are always passionate about traveling around the world while interacting with different people, then join their flight attendant teams and share your life well!
Key Responsibilities of Flight Attendant –
- In-flight safety and security procedures.
- Provide outstanding customer service that exceeds the expectations of travelers.
- Estimate the needs of travelers in a quick and professional way and answer.
Requirements for Flight Attendant job –
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status.
- Applicant age should have a minimum of 18 years.
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language), or equivalent
HKDSE: Minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School Subjects (or “Attained” for Applied Learning Subjects, or Grade E for Other Language Subjects) including English Language, or equivalent
- Fluency in English and an Asian language (Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Tagalog or Thai). Mandarin is a preferred language.
- Should have polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset to serve the best service to the passenger.
- 208 cm minimum arm-access and physical fitness to pass a pre-employment medical assessment.
Application Deadline: 6 January 2019
Pre-registered Candidates –
All candidates are requested to bring the following documents along with you for verification purpose.
- Original HKID
- A hard copy of your updated resume
- Original passport
- All original school transcripts and certificates
- A passport photo
As a result of the failure to provide the above documents, your application may be postponed.
Re-application will not be considered within the last six months. Please remind that multiple applications for flight attendant status will not be considered at the same time or your application may be withdrawn as a result. For inquiries, email can be sent to [email protected]
Successful applicants will enjoy the following benefits –
- Flexible work programs tailored to your lifestyle.
- World-class training and a structured career path.
- A safe and collaborative working environment.
- Flying/ground duty allowance and per-demand outport.
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage.
- Employee and family discounted travel benefits.
How To Apply –
To apply online please click here and visit Airlines official website and fill the full form and submit it.