Latest Air Hostess Jobs in Dubai for Fresher Males and Females in 2024
Are you searching for the latest air hostess jobs in Dubai? But you don’t know where to start and how to find the Flydubai air hostess’s latest vacancy as a fresher. Then I suggest you read this article till the end, you will get every piece of information. Which will help you to apply for the Fly Dubai air hostess job vacancy in Dubai as a fresher. All males and females with Dubai work permits are applicable for this job.
So, if you want to apply for the Flydubai air hostess job as a fresher, then you need to check the below details. Below you will get the details about the requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for the latest air hostess jobs in Dubai.
Reputable low-cost carrier FlyDubai is situated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was first introduced in 2009, and its wide network spanning the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe immediately brought it notoriety. The airline offers both business class and economy class, with an emphasis on providing reasonably priced, high-quality travel experiences. FlyDubai aims to increase accessibility to air travel for a greater number of passengers by operating a modern fleet and placing an emphasis on customer comfort.
Company Name – Flydubai
Job Title – Air Hostess
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Closing Date – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Air Hostess Jobs in Dubai
- A high school diploma is essential
- International aviation experience is an advantage
- 1-year experience in customer service or sales
- Aged 21 years minimum
- Height 5’2’’
- Physically fit
- Educated at the high school level
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (fluency in Arabic or another language would also be an advantage)
- Able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer-facing role
- A valid passport allows you to travel freely
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
- Proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
- No visible tattoos or body piercings
- Confident in the water when wearing a flotation aid/life jacket. Additionally, you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking
- Passionate, friendly & fun!
- Training bond USD 2,650 for the first year
Job Descriptions of Flydubai Air Hostess
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- Showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- Administering first aid
- Dealing with emergencies
- Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines, and in-flight entertainment
- Selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- Producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
Download the sample resume for your cabin crew or air hostess jobs online and use it for your interview.
How to Apply for Cabin Crew Job in Dubai
To apply for the latest air hostess jobs in Dubai you need to visit the airline career page by clicking here. But remember before applying online for an air hostess job you need to check the above requirements criteria. If you think you are qualified for this job then go for the next process to apply online.
First, you need to visit the airline’s official advertisement page and then click on the Apply Now button. Then accept the agreement page and log in or sign up yourself on the airline career page. Then the airline application form will be opened. Just you need to fill up the form correctly and submit the form.
After submitting it you need to wait for a few days. If the airline’s HR team shortlists your application, then they will contact you for the next process interview.
Flydubai Air Hostess Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary + Housing allowance + Transportation allowance: AED 6,990.
- Variable Flying pay: Avg. Monthly AED 3,360 (Based on the average of 80 flying hours)
- Medical Insurance
- End of service
- Paid Leave of 30 days per year
- Annual Leave Ticket Monthly Benefits
Note – here you can find out the Emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the air hostess jobs in Dubai as a fresher. You need to apply and wait for a few days to get a reply from the airline HR. Till that time you can prepare yourself from the above question and answer link and be ready to face the Flydubai air hostess interview.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel from the top left side of this article. Thank you.
Base Salary: 6000 AED per Per Month