Emirates Job Vacancy at Dubai Airport as a Fresher
Friends, are you searching for Emirates jobs at Dubai Airport? Then here you will get the latest job update from Emirates Airlines Flight Instructor jobs. If you want to apply for Emirates careers in the UAE, then check this article till the end. All males and females can apply for the Emirates job vacancies.
So, if you want to apply for an Emirates career as a Flight Instructor at Dubai Airport. Then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get details information about Emirates jobs in Dubai. Like requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Emirates jobs in Dubai.
Company Name – Emirates
Job Title – Flight Instructor
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Last Date Of Application – NA
Interview Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Process – Online
Emirates Jobs Descriptions as Flight Instructor
- Conduct FSTD type rating, recurrent training, recency training, and ground school in line with the company requirements.
- Complete and submit accurate detailed reports and assessments of pilots under training by company guidance and policy via the existing electronic reporting system.
- Recommend additional or remedial training for trainee pilots who are not progressing at an acceptable rate as per expected performance standards.
- Provide recommendations to training management for any changes that may improve efficiency, safety, and quality of training and standardize procedures and teaching techniques.
- Support with ad hoc projects, course development, and other tasks as required.
Check out Emirates airline’s cabin crew jobs for other locations for fresher males and females.
Requirement Criteria for Emirates Jobs
- Hold or have held a CPL (Commercial Pilot License), MPL (Multi-crew Pilot License), or ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License).
- Minimum 12 months as an active Instructor/Examiner.
- Minimum 1500 hours of flight time as a pilot on a multi-pilot airplane.
- Previous instructional/examiner experience preferred.
- Advanced communication and leadership skills as per the OM-D competency framework.
Also here you can check out the latest Dubai Emirates jobs for freshers.
How to Apply for Emirates Job as Flight Instructor
Friends if you have checked all the information now you are ready to apply online for Emirates jobs as a Flight Instructor. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the Apply Now button, you need to register yourself on the Emirates career page. Then the form will appear. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
Check the article on Emirates cabin crew interview question and answer for fresher to crack the interview on your fire’s attempt.
This article will help you to apply for Emirates jobs as a Flight Instructor at Dubai Airport, and we hope you will succeed in this interview. If you need any help related to aviation job interviews, please check our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or airline jobs. Feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. I also requested you share this article with all your friends and help them join the Aviation Industry.
Base Salary: 10000 AED per Per Month