Friends, do you know the Airport Authority of India recruitment junior executives (Air Traffic Control)? So, if you want to work as an ATC in the Airport Authority of India. Then read this article till the end. All qualified males and females can apply for AAI recruitment in October 2023.
So, if you have completed your B.Sc and you want to work in Air Traffic Control. Then you need to read the details information in the below section. Below you will get details information related to the Airport Authority of India recruitment eligibility criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for the Airport Authority of India career.
Company Name – AAI [Airport Authority of India]
Job Title – JUNIOR EXECUTIVES [AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL]
No of Vacancy – 400
Job Location – All Over India
Application Process – Online
Airport Authority of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate’s age limit should be 27 years.
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree [B.Sc] and can apply
- Only Indian nationals can apply for this job
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) are to be paid by the candidates. SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs.81/- (Rupees Eighty One only). You will get the payment option on the application form.
- Need to get a softcopy or scanned copy of your passport-size photo in 20kb to 50kb.
AAI Air Traffic Control Job Descriptions
- Monitoring and regulating ground and air traffic.
- Maintaining communication with other air traffic control centers, pilots, and airport staff members to ensure safety, relate estimated arrival times, and prevent or respond to emergency situations.
- Alert response teams in the event of safety concerns or emergencies.
- Inspecting, repairing, and utilizing maps, reports, radios, telephones, computers, radar, and other technologies to monitor, analyze, and adapt to changes in conditions.
- Providing useful information related to weather, wind, flight paths, possible delays, and runway openings and closures.
- Compiling and analyzing data and reports to develop more effective flight plans and prevent delays.
- Assisting in searches for missing aircraft.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment
Friends if you have checked the above requirement criteria and if you think you are eligible for Airport Authority of India Recruitment. Then you need to visit their official page by clicking here to check out the job advertisement.
Then you need to click on the to apply online. Remember the application page will be open from 15 June 2022.
Here you can check out the latest job vacancy at JetBlue airline
ATC Salary Scale in AAI
Airport Authority of India is providing a standard salary package to their junior executives of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000. In addition, you will get other benefits also like Dearness Allowance, HRA, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits, etc.
If you are searching for an Indigo cabin crew interview, please check the article. Also, you will get the full information like cabin crew duties, cabin crew eligibility, salary, and required documentation to apply. Also, you will get some exciting interview tips that will help you to get this job.
I think the above information will help you to apply for Airport Authority of India recruitment. Now you can be prepared for this interview easily and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries, you can contact us on my Facebook and YouTube channels. Also, you can comment below the comment box. I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.