Cabin Crew Jobs in Athens for Fresher in February 2024
Friends, are you looking for cabin crew jobs in Athens, Greece? then you are in the correct place to get details information about the Aegean Air cabin crew job vacancy in Athens. All the freshers males and females can apply for air hostess jobs in Athens, Greece.
So, if you want to become an Aegean Air cabin crew then you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section, you will get details information about Aegean Air cabin crew job requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for air hostess jobs in Athens.
About Aegean Air
Greetings from AEGEAN Air, a reputable Greek airline that has been operating since 1999. AEGEAN Air, the biggest airline in Greece, has made a name for itself as a representation of dependability, superior service, and a dedication to customer happiness. AEGEAN Air, which has its main office in Athens, runs a vast network of domestic and international routes that connect Greece to well-known locations throughout Europe, the Middle East, and beyond.
Cabin Crew Jobs Details in Athens, Greece
Company Name – Aegean Air
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Job Location – Athens, Greece
Last Date to Apply – February 2024
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Cabin Crew Jobs in Athens
- High school graduate
- Preferably holding a University degree
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Additional language knowledge (either French, Russian, Italian, or German) is an asset
Job Descriptions of Aegean Air Air Hostess
- Cabin Crew Member your role is to ensure passengers’ comfort and safety during flight and provide excellent in-flight service.
- You create a pleasant flight experience for our guests and help passengers enjoy their time aboard and feel the Greek philoxenia.
- Working at AEGEAN is a unique experience in a cooperative, multicultural environment.
- Our company offers structured professional training as a Cabin Crew Member, education in aviation safety and security, National/EU aviation legislation, as well as further career.
Also if you can check out the latest cabin crew jobs in Dubai Airport jobs as a fresher.
How to Apply Online for Aegean Air Cabin Crew
- Start by using your preferred web browser to navigate to AEGEAN Air’s official website.
- On the website, look for a “Careers” or “Jobs” section. Typically, a website’s footer or main menu will contain this information.
- Look through the Careers section for open cabin crew positions. AEGEAN Air might list open positions along with the details of the qualifications and requirements.
- Make sure you meet the requirements set forth by AEGEAN Air by carefully reading the position’s qualifications and requirements. Age restrictions, educational requirements, language requirements, height requirements, and any prior experience or certifications may all fall under this category.
- A cover letter, your most recent resume or CV, and any necessary licenses or certificates should all be gathered before starting the online application. It’s crucial to customize your resume and cover letter to emphasize your qualifications for the cabin crew position.
- Then you need to fill out the Aegean Air cabin crew job application form and submit it. After submitting the application form you need to wait for a few days to get a reply from the company HR team.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
Aegean Air Cabin Crew Job Benefits
- A working environment where you feel valued and appreciated
- Excellent career and development opportunities within the organization
- Flight tickets
- Private health insurance scheme
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by filling out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the cabin crew jobs in Athens, Greece. Remember you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. All of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.
Base Salary: 5000 GRD per Per Month