Airport Job NJ [Newark Airport Jobs]
Do you look for an Airport job NJ in 2024? So, if you want to become a Newark Liberty International Airport staff then check out the latest vacancy for a Ground Service Equipment Technician position. Recently United Airlines hired freshers males and females for Equipment Technician at United Airlines jobs Newark nj.
So, if you want to apply for the Airport job NJ, then first you need to read this article till the end. In this article, you will get details information about Newark Airport Equipment Technician requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Airport jobs Newark nj.
Newark Liberty International Airport is a major transportation hub for the New York metropolitan area. It is a convenient way to travel to and from New York City, as well as other destinations in the United States, Canada, Europe, and South America.
Company Name – United Airlines
Job Title – Ground Service Equipment Technician
Job Location – Newark, New Jersey, United States
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Airport Job NJ Requirement Criteria
- Troubleshoot, repair, and complete preventative maintenance on Ground Service Equipment (both motorized and non-motorized)
- Work will include diagnostic testing and repair of gas engines, transmissions, suspension, and brake systems
- Troubleshooting and repair of diesel engines, and heavy industrial equipment, including large aircraft air conditioners, air start, and ground electrical power units
- Ground Service Equipment Technicians are represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT)
- Schedules are bid and awarded according to seniority
- Salary increases will be administered according to the current IBT/United contract
- New employees are required to join the union within ninety (90) days of employment
- There is an initiation fee for joining the union and subsequent monthly union dues which are set by the Local Lodge
Here you can check out the latest jobs for Alaska flight attendants in 2024.
Job Descriptions of Newark Airport Jobs
- 24 months of experience with troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of gas and diesel engines, electrical and hydraulic systems, and motorized equipment
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Ability to work any shift assigned (nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed) within 24/7 operation
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, and/or walk for extended periods
- Ability to work outdoors in all temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to high noise levels
- Moderate lifting
- Computer experience for input and retrieval of data
- Certificate of completion from an accredited automotive school
- Experience with motorized equipment supporting airport ground operations
How to Apply for Airport Jobs Newark NJ
Friends if you checked all the criteria and if you think you are fit for this Airport Jobs Newark NJ, then you can check out the below table to get the Newark Liberty International Airport jobs for freshers. Also, you can click here to visit the airline’s official page.
|Ground Service Equipment Technician
|Facilities Maintenance Technician
|Ramp Service Employee
|Supervisor – Aircraft Maintenance
Here you can check out the latest flight attendant job in Toronto, Canada.
Newark Airport Job Salary and Benefits
The starting hourly rate for this position is $31.55. The ability to reach the maximum hourly rate is dependent upon experience and several others. Below I have listed some benefits that will be provided for the United Airlines jobs Newark NJ.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement savings
- Paid time off
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- United employees receive discounts on travel, merchandise, and other products and services.
Here you can check out the latest Delta Airline flight attendant jobs in the USA.
Here you can check out flight attendant interview questions and answers for freshers. Which will help you to get prepared for your interview day.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the Airport job NJ in the USA. You need to apply now and wait for a few days to get a reply from the airline HR. Now just you need to wait and get prepared for the flight attendant job.
If you need help regarding interview question answers then check out our website’s main menu aviation interview suggestion tab and get interview tips.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below or contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.