CityJet Cabin Crew Jobs for Fresher and Experienced in 2021 – [Online]
Are you looking for CityJet cabin crew jobs? Then here is the information you need to check first before applying online for CityJet careers. All the male & female can apply online after check out this information.
CityJet is an Irish regional airline with headquarters in Swords, Dublin. Since 2017, CityJet had moved away from scheduled flights and has instead focused on wet-leasing and charter flights. As of September 2019, the airline operates wet-lease services on behalf of Aer Lingus and Scandinavian Airlines.
Air France sold CityJet to Intro Aviation in May 2014. In March 2016 the airline was bought by founder Pat Byrne and other investors.
SO, below I have mentioned all the impotent information, which is required to apply for CityJet cabin crew. Please read this article till the end.
Job Duties of CityJet Cabin Crew
- Reporting to the head of cabin crew.
- Primarily CityJet cabin crew responsibility is passenger safety, comfort, and well-being whilst on board.
- Maintain the highest personal standards of safety, dress and appearance, attendance, and punctuality.
- Work closely with the Cabin Crew Management Team to ensure that all practices are in accordance with the organization’s Ops Manual and HR policies and procedures.
- Promote a harmonious working environment.
- Maintain the highest of onboard standards at all times and present professional and well organized in-flight products.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Maintain an excellent standard of personal and corporate grooming.
- Maintain consistent, high standards in all regulatory examinations.
- Remain medically fit (assessed & evaluated) to meet requirements.
Eligibility Criteria of CityJet Cabin Crew
- Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent
- Must be able to swim at least 25 meters unaided
- Must have the right to live and work within the European Union (holders of Schengen visas may apply as neither Ireland nor the United Kingdom are member states)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent commercial and company awareness
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have an excellent (fluent) standard of English; verbal, written and comprehension
- Fluency in another language, in particular French, Italian or Dutch is considered an advantage
Here you can check out indigo airline cabin crew jobs for fresher (walk-in interview).
How to Apply Online for CityJet Jobs
Friends, it’s very simple to apply for cabin crew jobs in CityJet airline. Just you need to visit their official website by click here. After that, you can apply online with some steps.
Recently CityJet cabin crew hiring process on for two place –
- Copenhagen Base Cabin Crew
- Stockholm Base Cabin Crew
So, if you want to apply for cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
Also, you can forward your updated C.V/ Resume to Joan Black, CityJet, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Road, Swords, Co. Dublin or email: Recruiting@cityjet.com
So, I hope you like to apply for CityJet cabin crew online and I hope my article will help you to apply online without any problem.
If you have any query or question related to this article or any aviation related query please comment below or contact us on Facebook page. Thank you, Best of Luck.