Alliance Air Cabin Crew Recruitment for Freshers in February 2024
Friends, are you searching for Alliance Air cabin crew recruitment in February 2024? Then here you can check out the latest jobs update from the Alliance Air career website. All the fresher males and females can apply for the Alliance Air recruitment. Friends remember you need to apply online before 2024. So, please check the details information below.
So, if you are interested in applying for Alliance Air cabin crew, then you need to check out the below details before applying online. Below you will get details information about Alliance Air cabin crew requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Alliance Air Aviation Limited recruitment in 2024.
Alliance Air Aviation Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of AI Asset Holding Limited, is looking for cabin crew for its immediate permanent engagement of smart, young, and enterprising “unmarried/married” women and men, Indian nationals. An initial period of five years in different regions according to operational requirements. A waiting list of candidates will be created for future requirements.
Alliance Air Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Age between 18 to 35 years (5 years relaxable for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC applicant)
- Unmarried / Married both can apply for Alliance Air cabin crew.
- All the applicant must have completed their 10+2 education.
- If you have experience, then you should have a minimum of 1-year experience in a commercial airline and should hold a valid license.
- The minimum height required for females is 150 cm and for males 160 cm
- The BMI requirement for females is 18-22 and for males is 18-25
- Near Vision: N/5 in the better eye and N/6 in the worst eye. Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye Spectacles/corrective surgery not allowed. Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- Applicant must have fluency in Hindi and English
- Color Vision – Normal on Ishihara Chart / Tokyo Medical College Chart.
Job Descriptions of Alliance Air Cabin Crew
- Conduct pre and post-Air India flight checks.
- Assist Air India passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the Air India flight’s passengers.
- Briefing passengers about the Air India flight rules.
- Checking the safety of Air India equipment, aircraft cleanliness, and seat pockets is up to date, and all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming Air India passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing Air India passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all Air India passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the Air India Cabin Crew and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to Air India passengers.
- Preparing Air India flight report.
- Managing Air India emergency onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of Air India passengers at all times.
- Maintaining Air India Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the Air India aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing Air India flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the Air India passengers.
Also here you can check out Indigo airline’s latest job vacancy for cabin crew.
How to Apply Online for Alliance Air Recruitment
Friends if you have checked all the details to apply for the Alliance Air cabin crew and if you think you are well qualified for this job. Then first you need to click here to visit the airline’s official website. Then you will get two links one for applying online and another for checking the job details.
You need to click on the click here to apply online and do the step-by-step process to apply online. I request to all the applicants before applying online you need to check out the airline career page from the above link.
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females.
Document List for Alliance Air Cabin Crew
- A valid email ID.
- A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- A Non-refundable Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,500/- (not applicable for SC / ST Candidates)
- A Medical Certificate from MBBS Doctor
- Candidates, using contact lenses will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling out the Online Application Form.
- No Physical Application will be entertained under any circumstances.
Candidate Can Apply for the Following Base
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview.
Here you can check out the latest jobs in Dubai airport as a fresher, of all nationalities can apply for this job.
I think this article will help you to apply for an Alliance Air cabin crew job as a fresher. So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get your dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
If you have any more queries to ask me related to these jobs please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.