Friends, are you looking for an airline job in the USA? then here you can check out American airlines jobs vacancy for store supervisor in 2019. It will be good news for you because after a long time American airlines hiring for ground staff. Friends this is a full-time job and if you are looking for American airlines part-time jobs then you can check out the below airlines official link.
So, if you are interested to apply for American airlines jobs, you need to read this article till the end. Here I have written on every important topic which you need to know to apply aa careers. So, here you will get the full information about job location, eligibility criteria, stores supervisor job description, and the benefits provided by the airlines.
Hiring Designation – Supervisor, Store
Job Location – Fort Worth, Texas, US
The job description of American airlines careers as a supervisor
This work is a member of the Store Team within the Unified Operating Division. This situation will be responsible for monitoring the daily operation of the technical operations of the company’s supply chain operations, including involving, shipping, receiving, inventory and agitation of the company’s contents. It also includes the supervision of all the store personnel assigned for the operation.
- Supervises and assigns job responsibilities to the Supervisors in one or more occupations.
- Coordinates with the Supply Manager to create and assign supervisor schedules.
- Manages all Administrative duties within the Supply department.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Resolves analyzes and assists with solving work problems.
- Meets with operations management to problem solve and improve department processes and procedures
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Recommends or initiates personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, discharges and disciplinary measures.
- Maintains time and attendance records as well as personnel files and performance records.
- Confers with other Supervisors and/or Managers to coordinate activities of individual apartments.
- Confers with workers’ representatives or resolve grievances.
- Helps to establish team performance objectives that will support the company’s, maintenance, and repair shop business objectives.
- Leads the accomplishment of these team objectives to help ensure the company’s success.
- Actively participates in regular coaching/development sessions of those you lead as well as self.
- Maintains audit compliance.
- Maintains warehouse and supply locations assigned; maintain an efficient and orderly workforce/operation.
- Leads regularly scheduled crew briefings to communicate to team members department.
- Policy and Procedural changes.
- Must be able to work all shifts, 24/7, including holidays.
- Some travel required.
- Must be willing to work extended hours
- based on operational needs.
Eligibility criteria of American airlines employment
- High School diploma or GED equivalency.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of Field Supply and Base Supply operations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently in a busy and hectic environment.
- You should clear the FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Ability to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including collaboration, problem-solving, diplomacy, and team building.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to successfully coach and develop individuals.
- Ability to adapt and empathize with diverse audiences.
- Understanding of process improvement tools such as LEAN and Six Sigma, and the ability to leverage these tools in analyzing and improving existing processes.
- Demonstrated responsibility of caring for the health and safety of self, as well as, the safety of others who may be affected by his/her acts or omissions.
- Previous experience with being sensitive to diversity and having worked in a way consistent with the principles of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
Note – here you can check out some aviation interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like flight attendant jobs or ground staff jobs.
Others Qualification for American airlines job application
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics or equivalent experience/training
- Previous supervisory experience
- Extensive Supply Chain experience with American Airlines
- Knowledge of applicable computer systems used by frontline members
- Knowledge of how to find, read, and understand FAR’s and how best to apply them to the line supply organization
- Ability to quickly grasp various Collective Bargaining Agreement language and interpret it then apply the language to various situations
- Knowledge of shipping limitations or the ability to quickly find these limitations as outlined in the IATA and 49 CFR
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download free resume sample here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on [email protected] (it will cost you only $3 per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
How to apply online for American air jobs
Friends for aa jobs you need to apply online because it’s not a walk-in interview. For apply online first you need to click here it will redirect you to American airlines careers page where you can apply online to follow below instructions.
Step 1 – After visiting the airline official website you need to click on the apply now button on last of the page.
Step 2 – if this is your first time to apply for American air jobs, then create a new account or register or if you have a login id and password you can log in. Then just you need to fill up some personal information and then you can submit the application for American airlines vacancies.
Job benefits of AA careers as a supervisor
American Airlines employees are offered the following health benefits for their staff. Those can depend on the airline’s employee position.
- Life insurance
- Employees and their families have the opportunity to get free air travel tickets.
Friends, I think now you can apply for American airlines jobs without any problem. But for some important thing that you remember that, allows keep ready your document when you will go and site for apply online. Because it’s required you all document like educational document, personal document, and experience document.
So, if you have any more query on this topic or related to aviation jobs or aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.