Blue Air Vacancy for Service Agent Lost & Found – Apply Online
Blue Air is a Romanian airline. It’s headquarter located in Bucharest, And its main hubs at Henri Coandă International Airport and Turin Airport. Within a short period of time, it has become the largest Romanian airline.
Blue Air flies to more than 104 destinations. The fleet size of the airline is 29. CEO is the airline is Mr. Gheorghe Băcaru. Founded the airline in the year 2004. For more information about the airlines check Wikipedia.
So it’s an announcement for all the AVIATION DREAMER that who are interested to apply for this post can apply by online. So in the bellow, I have mentioned much important information for all of you. Check all this information and then you can apply. Also, you can check the same information from airline official website.
Airline Name – Blue Air (0B).
Opening For – Service Agent Lost & Found
Work City – Depend On the Company.
Skills Required to apply
- The company required two years of customer service experience.
- Applicant should have good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- If you have a Customer Service experience from call center environment it will be a positive point for you.
- Applicant should have good English communication skill. (Written and Speaking)
Requirements to apply this Post
- We should launch an air of professionalism and responsibility at all times. Must be accurate, systematic and trustworthy Personally, through telephone, or email, people should be able to deal with a friendly, courteous and efficient way. Should be available for work on an overtime basis.
- Company Required: Equivalent to a high school graduate or training, education or experience that provides the necessary knowledge, skills needed to do job tasks. And complete their task within the given time.
Responsibilities of Service Agent Lost & Found
Provides support for customers losing items. Service Agent helps customer irregularities of all lost and found items and ensures that they get all the time quick, reliable and friendly service. Answers to phone, email and personal inquiries about missing items. Accepts objects from many sources and records items in our computerized system. Administrative works.
• Allows you should monitoring and ensuring the baggage and timely delivered to the airline’s passenger.
• Receiving customer incoming telephone calls regarding their lost items and provide the correct information.
• Only accurately matches found items against claims.
• Check incoming emails and reply to them regarding lost items of the passenger.
• Makes outgoing calls to customers if required.
• You should arrange shipping or return of items to the customer shortly.
• Performs as administrative functions required to ensure proper calculation or accounting and record keeping for the compensations paid out to customers.
• Coordinate with Ground Handlers appointed in all stations and with Blue Air’s airport representatives
• Performs other duties as assigned to your work.
How to Apply
The Blue Air is given an email id that we can use to sending our Resume or CV to them. So, Send your resume to HRRecruitment@blueair.aero and then you have to wait for 3 to 4 weeks if your Resume will be shortlisted, the company will contact you and schedule an interview for you.
So, I hope I have mentioned all the important information which will help you to know better about this vacancy. And Best of Luck to all the Aviation Dreamer.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.