British Airways Jobs for Cabin Crew in 2019 – Apply Online
British Airways Jobs – Hello everyone welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Here you can search aviation jobs and get exited aviation interview tips for your interview. so in today’s article i am gonna write on the topic of British Airways Jobs for Cabin Crew in 2019 – Apply Online. So, if you want to work with British Airways as a cabin crew, then read this till the end.
British Airways is one of the most generous airline companies when it comes to wages and benefits that they provide to their cabin crew. Considering how many years the company has evolved, the company ensures that they compensate their employees in exchange for their hard work and efforts made by them.
For this reason, you could say that employees were more motivated to carry out their duty to give British Airways a better service to travelers. Apart from monetary prizes, management also provides its employees with as much support as possible, which gives employees more satisfaction. After reading this, we are very positive that you want to be a part of British Airways. So for today’s post, we will cover British Airways’ cabin crew requirements!
Flight Attendant Qualifications for British Airways
If you become a professional flight attendant, there are a lot of job risks. In addition to your basic salary, you will be eligible for a bonus, commission for in-flight sales, rebates, and more.
Of course, all of these are appealing, but you should take care that they do not keep anybody at work. Like any other airline, they fully examine the background – including your criminal records (if any!)
Basic Requirements for British Airways Cabin Crew –
- Applicant age must be 18 years or over.
- Must be between 5’2 ‘and 6’1’ ‘long, which should be in proportion to weight.
- A vertical work of at least 2.01 meters is accessible.
- No visible tattoos or piercing
- Must be able to swim 50m
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Other Qualifications –
- There is 3 GCSE in grades C or above or equivalent (except for general studies and critical thinking).
- Must have experience in customer service, having at least 24 months full-time continuous flying experience
- Holds a valid passport with a minimum of 12 months validity before the expiry date, with unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and unrestricted global travel
- Must be able to acquire US visa
- Be able to provide satisfactory references for the last 5 years and be prepared to undergo a criminal record check (CRC)
- Must be able to obtain and keep the air-side pass
- Be prepared to cover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days for the entire career.
- Stand-by duties should be operated near your airport base.
Customer Service Skills –
- Must possess the passion for delivering exceptional customer service to every customer.
- Must be hardworking.
- Must have resilience and empathy.
- Must be open to change and innovation.
- Must be a problem solver.
You see, British Airways is careful during hiring new employees, and we definitely understand. Since cabin crew will represent the company’s reputation, security checks are essential. If you believe that you are an officer of all these, you should immediately send your application and see if British Airways has got extra space for you!
How to Apply for British Airways Jobs –
To apply online for British Airways cabin crew Click Here it will redirect you to Airlines official website then just you have to check out the latest jobs opening and apply that online by filing some form.
Also, you can check any other airlines vacancy from the below links –