How to make a professional resume or CV – Sample download file
Hello, friends, are you want to apply for jobs but you don’t have a professional resume? don’t worry here you will get in details that how to make a professional resume for your interview. Also, I have attached a free guide video for you where I have shown you how to make a resume yourself at home. Also, check below for download a free premium resume sample templet for you.
But in this article, you can normally understand what is a resume or CV ? and how to make it yourself.
So, check here how to make a professional resume at home. Which will help you to get selected in your airline’s interview? So, read this article till the end to make the best resume. Here you will get the full information about the best resume format which I have provided to download. Just you need to check out the below steps to edit the resume sample or make yourself a fresh resume.
How to Make a Resume Yourself at Home
- Name. ( you should mention your name at the first on your resume format in a nice manner )
- Contact Information. ( here you should mention your address, phone number, and email id on your resume but remember it’s should look nice )
- Work History / Experience. ( If you are an experienced person then you should mention all of this 1 by 1 on your resume to make it a perfect resume )
- Education. ( here you have to mention all your educational qualification in details like passing year, board or university name and college name, etc )
- Skills. ( this is an important portion that makes a perfect resume. So, here you have to mention all your positiveness and strength )
- Hobbies and Interests. ( now you have to write the things of your interest here )
- A Resume Summary or Objective. ( this is the place where you need to agree on closes for all the information on your resume format )
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download a free resume sample click here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on email@example.com (it will cost you only Rs 300 per resume) with your all details and for which job do you want to apply. within 2 working days, I will deliver your premium resume or CV.
What is a resume?
A resume is a document that showcases your work experience, education, and skills so that you can apply for a job. If you want to make an online resume please click here.
What is a CV document?
A CV or Curriculum Vitae is a record of your academic and professional achievements. Latin for “course of life,” a CV is often a longer document that goes into detail where a resume doesn’t.
What is the difference between a resume and a CV?
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) is a Latin phrase meaning “course of life”. Not only is a CV longer than a resume, but it showcases accomplishments and experience in much greater detail, Also, It’s the ideal document for academics.
- A CV is used to apply for an academic job, research position, grant, or scholarship
- A CV should include your education, work history, skills, publications, public speaking engagements, awards, and interests.
- A resume should include jobs, responsibilities, education, and relevant skills.
Here is a checklist to include in the CV
- Contact Information + Brief Biography.
- Areas of Academic Interest.
- Education + Qualifications .
- Employment History + Achievements and Responsibilities.
- Professional Development Courses + Training.
- Teaching Experience.
- Research Experience.
- Graduate Projects.
- A-List of Skills + Technical, Computer, and Language Skills.
- Professional Licenses and Certifications.
- Scholarships, Grants, Fellowships, and Assistantships.
- Study Abroad and International Experiences.
- Descriptions of Theses and Dissertations.
- Bibliography + Publications .
- Awards and Honors.
- Hobbies, Interests, and Related Extracurricular Activities.
Download Free Resume
Resume 1 – click here
Resume 2 – click here
Resume 3 – click here
Resume 4 – click here
Note – if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on firstname.lastname@example.org (it will cost you only Rs 480 per resume) with your all details and for which job do you want to apply. within 2 working days, I will deliver your premium resume or CV.
Please check out the video How to make a professional resume yourself at home. Here you will get step by step process to make a resume and this video made in Hindi.
So, friends this all information to guide you on how to make a professional resume or CV. Now you can prepare yourself and then attend the interview. We wish you the best of luck for your future.
So friends still if you have any query please comment below. And for any type of query related to the aviation industry or aviation jobs please contact me on my Facebook page and Youtube channel. Thank you