Hello, all hare is AVIATION DREAMER your friends and my today’s topic is How to make a professional resume or CV for ground Staff or Cabin Crew position.And also you will get a free sample resume download link in this article.So keep reading my blog.To reach your goal.
“How to make a professional resume or CV”- Normally we can see on the internet there are many websites to make an online resume or CV and also the download link.
But in this article, you can normally understand what is a resume or CV ? and how to make it yourself. also, you can follow my YouTube channel video where I have sown how you can make a resume in MS word as simple and as creative for all my aviation dreamer friends.
Check out the video that How to make a professional resume — click here
For downloading free sample ————– click here
- What is resume?
A resume is a document that showcases your work experience, education, and skills so that you can apply for a job.
- What is a CV document?
A CV or Curriculum Vitae is a record of your academic and professional achievements. Latin for “course of life,” a CV is often a longer document that goes into detail where a resume doesn’t.
- What is the difference between a resume and a CV?
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) is a Latin phrase meaning “course of life”. Not only is a CV longer than a resume, but it showcases accomplishments and experience in much greater detail, Also, It’s the ideal document for academics.
- A CV is used to apply for an academic job, research position, grant, or scholarship
- A CV should include your education, work history, skills, publications, public speaking engagements, awards, and interests.
- A resume should include jobs, responsibilities, education, and relevant skills.
How to make a professional resume
Here is a checklist to include in resume:-
- Contact Information.
- Work History / Experience.
- Hobbies and Interests.
- A Resume Summary or Objective.
Here is a checklist to include in CV:-
- Contact Information + Brief Biography.
- Areas of Academic Interest.
- Education + Qualifications .
- Employment History + Achievements and Responsibilities.
- Professional Development Courses + Training.
- Teaching Experience.
- Research Experience.
- Graduate Projects.
- A List of Skills + Technical, Computer, and Language Skills.
- Professional Licenses and Certifications.
- Scholarships, Grants, Fellowships, and Assistantships.
- Study Abroad and International Experiences.
- Descriptions of Theses and Dissertations.
- Bibliography + Publications .
- Awards and Honors.
- Hobbies, Interests, and Related Extracurricular Activities.
So, friend, I think this article will help you to make a creative resume or CV for your interview and if you can’t make it your self-download the sample resume and put your information and take it for your interview. I hope your interview will be great and Best of Luck.
For downloading free sample click here
Also, you can click here for know latest walk-in interview for indigo airlines
Are there any great resume writing tips we need to include in the article? Do you have any questions about how to make a resume for your position? Add a comment. I’ll be happy to answer.
Also, You can contact me on my —-
Facebook page —https://www.facebook.com/indiaaviator/