Are you looking for Stobart Air career for cabin crew? Then this article can tell you how you can apply for Stobart Air jobs online and fulfill your dream to become a cabin crew.
If you want to become a cabin crew in Stobart airline then you should check out this article till the end. Here you will get full information about the airline cabin crew recruitment.
Like the duties of Stobart air cabin crew, requirement criteria of Stobart air jobs and Stobart air cabin crew salary and benefits and how you can apply online.
About Stobart Air
Stobart Air is one of Ireland’s largest regional airlines, operating more than 900 weekly flights across 30 routes throughout Ireland, the UK, and Western Europe. Basically, they need some new cabin crew to support the opening of their newest base. Stobart Air currently recruiting for the role of Senior and Junior Cabin Crew members at Belfast City Airport.
Stobart Air Jobs Requirement Criteria
- To be considered for a Senior Cabin Crew member position you must have flown as a senior cabin crew member for a minimum of 12 months and must be able to provide proof of the same
- To be aged 18 or over at the time of application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Previous customer service experience (Desirable)
- Hold a valid passport (with a minimum of 12 months before the expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Be willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct stand-by duties in the proximity of your airport base
- To wear the Stobart Air uniform to the required standard with no visible tattoos or body piercing. Tattoos or body piercings must never be visible on the body or through uniform clothing and cannot be covered up i.e. with make-up, plasters.
- To be medically and physically fit to meet regulatory and role requirements If successful, you will be required to obtain an EASA Medical Assessment prior to commencement of the training course
- Comfortable to tread water unaided and must be able to swim 25 meters unaided
- Be fit to pull a fully laden trolley weighing up to 72kg (11.5st)
- You are able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness without a seatbelt extension
- You are able to lift a weight up to 28kg (4st). This is so that you are able to lift an emergency overwing window and quickly exit the aircraft
- You are able to stay calm and deal with emergencies and take control of people when required
Note – Are you looking for any other airline jobs then check out the latest aviation jobs for cabin crew, ground staff, cargo jobs, pilot jobs, and more.
Duties of Stobart Air Career as Cabin Crew
- Ensure operational safety, security and health and safety responsibilities are performed to the highest standards and are compliant with EASA, Stobart Air Standard Operating Procedures, and all other relevant legislation
- Maintain safety compliance at all times provided for through Safety & Equipment Procedures training
- Deliver excellent customer service in line with our service standards
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures in accordance with relevant legislation
- To be a representative of Stobart Air and adhere to our uniform standards at all times
- To build effective working relationships with colleagues and service partners to work as one team
Some Others Skills
- Passionate for delivering excellent service on every occasion
- Genuinely enjoy customer interactions, can show empathy and are willing to “go the extra mile” to achieve customer service excellence
- Confidently able to deal with challenging and difficult circumstances and remain resilient throughout
- Show respect and understanding for different cultures and backgrounds and you treat everyone as individuals
- Effective communicator able to deliver difficult messages with confidence
- Proactively seek solutions and take personal responsibility for resolving problems
- Always demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Appreciate the need to work in a timely fashion and appreciate the need for punctuality
- Uphold high personal and professional standards
If you want to apply for any other airline like Royal Jet flight attendant, please check the link.
Stobart Air Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent contract
- A stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, British Airways and Etihad route networks
- 21 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
How to Apply Online for Stobart Air Jobs
If you want to apply for Stobart air career as a cabin crew then you need to visit the airline career page by click here. Then you need to fill up the form on the right side or from the button of the page.
You need to fill up your personal information and attach a soft copy of your resume and submit the application online.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for Stobart Air career for cabin crew online. Now just you need to apply online and get prepared your self for the cabin crew interview.
If you have any question related to aviation jobs please comment below or contact me on our Facebook page.