Commercial Helicopter Pilot Job in the US [Entry Level] 2023
Friends, are you looking for a commercial helicopter pilot job in the US? Then here you will get the latest job information for a helicopter pilot in the United States. All entry-level helicopter pilots can apply for this Med-Trans Corporation helicopter pilot position.
So if you want to become a helicopter pilot in Med-Trans Corporation, then you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section you will get details information about entry-level helicopter pilot requirements, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for a commercial helicopter pilot job.
Also, you will get details information about helicopter pilot salaries in the US.
About Med-Trans Corporation
As a leader in air medical care, Med-Trans is a family of Global Medical Response (GMR) solutions. Our GMR teams provide compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in emergency and patient transfer services. See stories of how our employees care for the world.
Company Name – Med-Trans Corporation
Job Title – Helicopter Pilot
Job Location – Douglas, Arizona, United States
Schedule – Full-Time
Mode Of Application – Online
Helicopter Pilot Requirements
- Current Rotorcraft FAA Commercial Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Helicopter Hours
- 1,000 Helicopter PIC Hours
- 1,000 Hours Turbine
- 200 Helicopter Night Flight Hours (Aided or Unaided)
- AS350 Experience Preferred
Helicopter Pilot Job Descriptions
- Working with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and Med-Trans requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties
- Maintain accurate MTC and regulatory documentation and record keeping
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with dispatch, flight crews, facilities, and partners
- Provide shift change info to successive pilots and teams following protocol for recording Med-Trans change board details
- Accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing training
Also here you can check out Alaska Airline flight attendant jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Commercial Helicopter Pilot Job
So, if you have checked the above details and now you are ready to apply for the helicopter pilot job. Then just you need to click here. It will redirect you to the official application page where you need to follow the steps and fill in the details information.
Then you need to submit your application for Med-Trans Corporation helicopter jobs as a fresher.
Here you can check out Emirates Airline’s latest cabin crew jobs for all over the World.
Entry-Level Helicopter Pilot Salary in The US
Do you know how much a Helicopter Pilot makes in the United States? The average commercial helicopter pilot’s salary in the United States is $142,500 as of 2022. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession, and many more.
Here you can check out the American Airline flight attendant vacancy for fresher.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for a commercial helicopter pilot job in the United States. You need to apply now and wait for a few days to get a reply from the airline HR. Now just you need to wait and get prepared yourself for your pilot job.
If you need help regarding interview question answers then check out our website’s main menu aviation interview suggestion tab and get interview tips.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below, or also you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.
Base Salary: 12,000 USD per Per Month