Are you looking for an Egypt Air careers cabin crew as a fresher? Then you are in the correct place to get detailed information about the Egyptair cabin crew’s latest job vacancy. All the fresher females can apply for this Egypt air jobs online.
So, if you are interested to apply for Egyptair careers as a fresher then you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section, you will get the details about Egypt Air jobs. Like Egypt Air cabin crew requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how to apply online for Egyptair careers cabin crew.
Company Name – Egypt Air
Job Title – Cabin Crew/Air Hostess
Job Location – Egypt
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Egypt Air Careers Cabin Crew
- At least a high school graduate or with higher educational background.
- Can understand English and speak the language fluently.
- The height requirement is 158 to 190 centimeters.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Can swim without a flotation device.
- -5 and +5 eyesight.
- No visible tattoos and piercings.
- Great customer service skills.
- Weight should be proportional to height.
- Can easily reach the emergency equipment.
- Medically fit and has a presentable appearance.
- Can professionally handle customer complaints.
- A valid passport and other travel documents.
Here you can check out the Riyadh Air cabin crew jobs update for freshers.
Egypt Air Cabin Crew Job Descriptions
- The safety of passengers and crew is of the utmost importance. You will be responsible for conducting safety briefings, ensuring that passengers comply with safety regulations, and responding to emergencies.
- Cabin crew members are often the first point of contact for passengers, and therefore play a crucial role in providing excellent customer service. You will need to be friendly, approachable, and able to handle a wide range of customer queries and requests.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that passengers are comfortable during their flight. This may include providing pillows, blankets, and refreshments, as well as responding to passenger requests for assistance.
- As a cabin crew member, you will need to be an effective communicator. This means being able to communicate clearly and effectively with both passengers and other members of the crew.
- Cabin crew members work as part of a team, and therefore need to be able to work well with others. This may include communicating with other crew members, supporting colleagues during challenging situations, and working together to provide the best possible service to passengers.
- As a representative of EgyptAir, cabin crew members are expected to present a professional and polished appearance at all times. This may include wearing a uniform, ensuring that personal grooming is up to the required standard, and maintaining a positive attitude and demeanor throughout the flight.
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew open day list for all nationalities to apply online.
How to Apply for Egyptair Jobs
Friends if you have checked all the details from the above and you think you are fit for Egypt Air cabin crew jobs. Then you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official job page. You need to check the latest job update on that page and then click on that particular Egyptair job.
Then you need to fill up the application form step by step and wait for a few days. If your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you for a face-to-face interview for the Egyptair cabin crew.
Egypt Air Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
However, cabin crew salaries in Egypt Air typically range from EGP 3,070 to EGP 9,030 depending on skill level and flying hours, and per diem. With Egypt Air, you can earn up to EGP 96,000 per year as a cabin crew member.
Egyptair Cabin Crew Benefits
- Profit Share for employees based on company performance.
- Individual Merit Pay is based on individual performance and salary level.
- Medical Insurance and treatment for employees and their families.
- Concessional Air Travel is free for employees and their families.
- Generous Annual Leave provisions in addition to public holidays, as well as Paid Maternity Leave and Paid Sick Leave.
- Free Transportation.
- Access where approved to Extensive Training Resources and courses linked to each employee’s personal and professional development.
If you need any help to clear your cabin crew interview, then here you can check out the cabin crew interview questions and answers list to get prepared for this interview.
Also here you can check out Dubai airport duty-free jobs for fresher males and females.
I think this article will help you to apply for Egypt Air careers cabin crew jobs in Egypt. So, if your dream is to become an airline staff then please check this full article and apply online.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.