SpiceJet hiring Security Officer – Welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Find your favorite aviation jobs with us and also get exciting Interview tips. So, in today’s article, I am gonna discuss on SpiceJet ground staff vacancy. Yes, today’s topic is SpiceJet hiring Security Officer & Customer Service Executive at Surat. So, if you want to become a Security Officer & Customer Service, Executive read this article till the end.
Friends, it’s a referral interview so you can’t find this notice on the SpiceJet official website. But you can attend this walk-in interview at below mentioned date and place.
City – Delhi
Date – 2023
Time – 09:00 am – 11:00 am.
Venue – Room No 26, Terminal 1D, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
Dress Code to attend the interview – All the girls and boys come in formal, Candidates wearing Casuals will not be entertained.
Educational Qualification – Graduates Or Final Year Result Awaited Candidates can only apply. But BE/B.TECH, CPL Holder/AME Qualified candidates will not be entertained.
Job Role of Security Officer
- To conduct all security-related work done by the Civil Aviation Security Bureau for the operation of the airline.
- Screening, frisking, and overall safety and security of passengers and their accessories.
Eligibility for Security Officer
- Candidates having AVSEC / Screeners shall be preferred,.
Job Role of Airport Services
- Passenger Handling
- This job involves extensive communication with customers/passengers at the airport for booking, reservation, ticket and handling the customer, complaint handling, screening, sliding, and safety and safety of passengers.
Eligibility for Airport Services
- Excellent Communication skills,
- The ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment is essential.
- The desire to work in a 24 x 7 environment, which requires working in changes including the night shift.
- Fluency in English is an essential criterion.
- Experience 0-3 years (Freshers can also apply).
Check out this video for details information in Hindi about the Spicejet interview –
You have to carry the below document to attend this interview
- Updated Resume
- 10th, 12th, Marksheets /Certificate
- Graduation Marksheets /Certificate
- Id proof (Pan Card, Passport, DL, Aadhaar card)
- For experience, the candidate needs to show the last 2-month payslip.
- For Freshers Age Limit is 18 to 27
Note – For the Cabin crew vacancy at SpiceJet please click here to visit SpiceJet official website and apply online.