Hello, everyone welcome to Aviation Dreamer, here you will get information about Aviation job search and Aviation Interview tips. Which will help you to get the job in the Aviation Industry as Cabin Crew or Ground Staff. And here I am gonna give a news to all the Singapore and Malaysian nationalities that Recently Singapore Airlines hiring Flight attendant for Malaysia base. This is a walk-in interview. Flight Attendant jobs in Singapore Airlines is a great opportunity for us. So, All who want to become a Flight attendant, they are most welcome.
About Singapore Airline –
Singapore Airline or SIA is the Singapore national airline, which hub is located in Changi Airport. SIA is ranked as the world’s best airlines. And also the airlines winning top position for their “Best First Class”, “Best First Class Airline Seat” and “Best Airline in Asia”. The company slogan is “A Great Way to Fly”. Airline Chairman is Mr.Peter Seah Lim Huat and Chief Executive is Mr.Goh Choon Phong.
- Candidate must a Singaporean or Malaysian citizen.
- Minimum age of Apply for this position is 18 years.
- Fulfill the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard.
- Degree / Diploma (those who are graduating by 10 February 2019 may also apply if you have any of the two educational qualifications below)
At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
At least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum of grade B in English and working experience are required
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within six months from the date of application.
About Flight Attendant jobs Training in Singapore Airline
In the below mention topic will be cover in the training program for flight attendant job (4 months training) :
- Product Knowledge of the SIA airline including Food & Beverage.
- Airline Service Procedures.
- Details of Passenger Handling.
- Learning of Standard of Airline Grooming.
- Language & Communication Skills.
- Safety Equipment Procedures.
- First Aid.
Remuneration & Service Benefits of Flight Attendant job in SIA
During the training, you will be paid a basic salary. At the graduation level, you can expect a basic salary and many assignments worth SGD $ 4,500 – 5,000 per month. Apart from this, the annual salary of one month’s basic pay and a profit-sharing bonus is supplementary. You will have the right to travel for free for any SIA destination once a year and enjoy a second discount.Application Details
Registration will be open from 9 am to 3:00pm.
Interested applicants are requested to download and complete this application form. Please bring along the following documents for registration –
- Complete the above application form of flight attendant jobs.
- Passport-sized photograph with white background and with formal.
- Originals and photocopies of your birth certificate.
- Identity card original and photocopy.
- passport original and photocopy.
- all educational certificates photocopy and original.
Interview Date and Venue – Interviews will be held on 11 August 2018 (Saturday) at Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Level 3, Pullman Three & Pullman Four – Jalan Conlay – 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Note -Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.
To know the Singapore airline cabin crew Salary and Benefits Click Here.
For sample interview questions, click here
Check out Cabin crew interview Tips – Click Here
Click Here for check out Flight Attendant Benefits and advantages.
So, I think I have mentioned all the important things to become a flight attendant. and I hope you will like this article and bookmark my website for future information.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.