Friends, it’s good news for you, that Indigo Airlines is hiring ground staff in Pune airport. So, if you are fresher and want to apply for Pune airport jobs. Then here is the detailed information for you to apply for ground staff jobs in Pune airport for freshers in 2022. All the male and female Indian nationals can apply for airport jobs in Pune.
So, friends if you want to apply for Pune airport jobs as a fresher in Indigo airline ground staff! Then you need to check the below details. Here in this article, you will get detailed information about Pune airport jobs eligibility criteria for fresher, job descriptions, and how you can apply for job vacancies in Pune airport.
Friends we all know that Indigo airline is India’s no 1 airline and also airline provides the best platform for their staff to learn and love about the aviation industry. So, I think this will be the best opportunity for the freshers to become a member of the Indigo airline family.
Company Name – Indigo
Job Title – AO&CS in the role of Customer Service
Job Department – Ground Staff [Executive Officer]
Job Location – Pune, India
Application Mode – Online
Last Date of Application – None
Eligibility Criteria for Pune Airport Jobs
- Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo.
- Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, and Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
- Freshers or 0-5 years experience is requierd in the aviation industry.
- Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
- All the applicant should have18 to 27 Years of age.
- No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art will be allow to attend the interview.
- Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
Some Others Eligibility Criteria
- For Security Position – Applicant should adaptable to all weather conditions, the Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron. Also BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background are the preferable requierments.
- For Customer Service Position – Applicant must have good communication, pleasing personality, and well versed in Customer Dealing.
- For Ramp Position – Applicant should adaptable to all weather conditions, the Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron. Also BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background are the preferable requierments.
Note – If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
Job Description of Pune Airport Ground Staff
- Attend the pre – flight and post flight briefings.
- Setting up of check in counters.
- Screening of checked in baggage.
- Maintain high quality of Check in procedures.
- To assist customers with special requests.
- Making reservations across the counter
- Selling of tickets.
- Remitting cash to the concerned department.
- Answering customer queries over the telephone
- Filing of all necessary flight papers
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management from time to time.
- To assist customers with special requests.
- To assist customers with Mishandled / damaged baggage. Prepare all required reports for the same.
- Co-ordination with the baggage vendor for the damaged bags.
- Follow up with the en-route stations regarding lost baggage.
- Maintain standards as per Company requirements
- Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
- Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
- Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
- Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
- Secure quality levels
- Optimize resource
- Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules and regulations
- Acquire and maintain necessary skills required to perform job functions
- Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
- Control theft and pilferage of company property
Here you can check out the latest jobs in Dubai airport as a fresher, all nationality can apply for this job.
How to Apply for Pune Airport Jobs
So if you have checked the above information and you are eligible for this job. Then you can proceed to the next step to apply online for Pune airport jobs in Indigo airline. First, you need to click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official website.
Where you need to click on the “Log in to Apply Now” button then you need to log in or signup yourself to the airline career page and then the application form will be shown below of the job post. First, you need to fill up the personal details (like name, address, resume, and work details).
After that, you need to fill up the academic details or the educational details. Here you need to fill up your heist education first. Then you need to provide the work experience details. after that other information and tell they are from EEA countries or not.
Then provide the reference details and at the last tick the agreement details and submit your application for Pune airport jobs for ground staff.
Note – here you can check out the Qatar Airways cabin crew open day list for all nationalities with the online application link.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for Pune airport jobs as a fresher. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guideline and the wait for shortlisted your application among all.
If your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 25,000-35,000 INR per Per Month