Flydubai Jobs for Airport Ground Staff in Dubai, UAE
Friends, are you looking for Flydubai jobs as a fresher? Then here you can check out the detailed information about Dubai International Airport jobs for ground staff in Flydubai Airline. All the males and females can apply for Flydubai vacancies as Security Officers. Also, there are no nationality restrictions, all can apply for this job. Just you need to know the correct way to apply for Flydubai vacancies at Dubai Airport as a ground staff.
So, if your dream is to become a Security Officer, then here is the opportunity for you to make your career in the World’s best Dubai International Airport as a cabin crew. Just you need to check this article till the end to apply for Flydubai jobs as a fresher or experienced one.
Below you will get the details like Flydubai vacancies requirement criteria, Security Officer job descriptions, How much salary you get as a fresher in Dubai, and how you can apply for Flydubai jobs as a fresher.
Friends remember DXB (Dubai International Airport) is the primary airport in Dubai and it is the world’s busiest airport. Also, Dubai Airport is known for its world-class services and passenger satisfaction. So, I hope if you are a fresher, then this can be a game-changer step for your career and explore the World with your dream job.
Company Name – FlyDubai
Job Title – Security Officer [Ground Staff]
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Last Date Of Application – NA
Application Process – Online
Flydubai Jobs Requirement Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- IATA Airline Security Accreditation
- Certification or equivalent approval by the appropriate authority or Association e.g. IATA Aviation Security Course
- Aviation Auditor qualification
- Preferable – AvSec PM- Aviation Security Professional Management
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 5
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability and commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Job Descriptions of Flydubai Security Officer
- Assists the Aviation Security (AVSEC) Department to improve procedures through audits and surveys of the operation.
- Conducts audits, surveys, and inspections in line with NCASP, Aircraft Operator Security Program (AOSP), and IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) International standards and best practices for existing and future flydubai destinations, to establish any inherent deficiencies that need addressing in the security program.
- Conducts unannounced inspections, surveys, and audits of security program holders to establish the status of compliance at the time of the inspection, survey, or audit.
- Liaises with GCAA, Security Inspectors, and foreign governments for security-related items.
- Promotes AVSEC across the entire company and supports the Security Management System (SEMS).
- Maintains an understanding of all national, international, and foreign AVSEC legislation and their amendments/enhancements/changes that may affect flydubai operations in and outside the UAE.
- Ensures the requirements of the AVSEC Quality Control Plan (QCP) are met.
Are you looking for cabin crew jobs in Canada? check the link to apply online now.
How to Apply for Flydubai Jobs
So friends if you want to apply for Flydubai jobs as a fresher in Dubai Airport for ground staff position, please click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website where you need to log in with your email id and password. If this is your first time applying online for Flydubai vacancies you have to register first.
Then you need to fill out some forms with your details, and educational and work details, and then submit them. Then airlines will give you a confirmation email where they will provide you with an application number for FlyDubai Careers. It can take 2 to 3 weeks to get the shortlisted email from the company.
Note – here you will get full knowledge about the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day. This is so helpful for the new interviewer.
Salary and Benefits of Flydubai Staff
A competitive tax-free salary that is benchmarked against similar industries in Europe and North America. Salaries are reviewed annually and the FlyDubai ground staff has a recruitment policy of promotion whenever possible, to motivate staff members to climb the career ladder.
- Salary AED 3,800
- A housing allowance as part of your monthly salary.
- Comprehensive medical insurance for employees and their families.
- An annual education allowance for employees with children in school.
- Several sports and social clubs to become a part of.
- Unlimited discounted FlyDubai tickets for employees and their immediate families, in addition to flight benefits over other partner airlines.
- A range of staff discounts and offers on local products and services.
- Ongoing training programs to enable continuous learning and growth.
- A Government Pension Scheme for eligible UAE National and GCC citizens.
Note – here you can check out some airline cabin crew interview questions & answers which will help you to pass this interview.
Can I work in Dubai as a fresher?
It is possible to work in Dubai as a fresh graduate, but the available opportunities will depend on the sector and the state of the labor market at the time. Dubai offers a wide variety of career opportunities in fields like finance, hospitality, tourism, IT, building, healthcare, and more.
What is the fresher salary in Dubai?
The salary for new hires in Dubai can vary depending on some variables, including the sector, job title, educational background, and particular company or employer. The salary for recent graduates in Dubai can vary from AED 3,000 to AED 8,000 per month as a general rule.
What jobs are easy to get in Dubai?
Some job sectors in Dubai frequently have a higher demand for workers, though the ease of finding a job in Dubai can vary depending on factors like your qualifications, skills, and experience. Some occupations that might provide more easily accessible employment opportunities in Dubai include:
1. Hospitality and Tourism
5. IT and Technology
6. Teaching and Education
7. Sales and Marketing
8. Customer Service
How to get a job in Dubai easily?
While there is no surefire way to get a job in Dubai, following these crucial steps will increase your chances:
1. Research the job market and identify industries with demand.
2. Polish your resume/CV and tailor it to Dubai's market.
3. Utilize online job portals and recruitment agencies specific to Dubai.
4. Network with professionals in your field through platforms like LinkedIn.
5. Attend job fairs and recruitment events.
6. Be open to entry-level positions and internships.
7. Obtain the necessary work permits and visas.
8. Be proactive, persistent, and adaptable in your job search efforts.
Can I go to Dubai without a job?
You can travel to Dubai without a job, so yes. The city of Dubai draws a sizable number of foreigners who come there in search of employment opportunities. However, there are a few crucial factors to remember:
1. Visa requirements
2. Sufficient funds
4. Job search
6. Consider entry-level positions
7. Legal requirements
Can I work in Dubai directly?
It is possible to work in Dubai straight away if you find a job before moving there. Many businesses in Dubai hire people from other countries, and they frequently hold remote interviews and extend job offers. This strategy can spare you the time and energy required to look for employment once you have arrived in Dubai.
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out Emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the FLydubai jobs as a ground staff. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you go and the site for applying online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 7500 AED per Per Month