Latest Qatar Airways Vacancies in Colombo, Sri Lanka in 2024
Friends, are you looking for Qatar Airways vacancies as a fresher in Colombo, Sri Lanka? Then here you can check out the detailed information about Colombo Airport’s latest jobs for ground staff in Qatar Airways. All males and females can apply for Qatar Airways job vacancies as Sales Operations Coordinator. Also, there are no nationality restrictions, all can apply for this job. Just you need to know the correct way to apply for Qatar Airways hiring at Colombo Airport as a ground staff.
So, if you’re ready to apply for Qatar Airways vacancies in Colombo, Sri Lanka, then first you need to read this article till the end. Because of her, you will get all the information related to Qatar Airways requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Qatar Airways hiring.
Company Name – Qatar Airways
Job Title – Sales Operations Coordinator
Job Location – Colombo, Sri Lanka
Last Date Of Application – February 2024
Interview Location – Colombo, Sri Lanka
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Qatar Airways Vacancies
- High School Qualification or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Experience in any of these fields: reservations/ticketing, sales support, group sales, tariffs, distribution, and business analysis.
- Fluency in English(written and spoken)
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel).
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus), and the travel industry in general
- Problem-solving skills, efficiency-oriented mindset
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Has a legal right to live and work in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Here you can check out Flydubai’s latest job vacancy in Dubai Airport as a ground staff.
Job Descriptions for
- Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for sales operations functions ensuring alignment with QR’s global sales operations principles
- Play a leading role in the team for executing sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Deliver customer-friendly, value-added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as campaigns, policy changes, and fare revisions.
- Support the sales team in maintaining an up-to-date database of trade partners within the region. Provide line managers and regional management with regular reporting on key departmental performance metrics, and outstanding issues.
- Mentor junior colleagues in the team and guide them in maintaining high standards of service delivery.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Handle all sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Refunds, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Process Refunds.
- Raise Commercial Tool Kit requests in Galaxy for the sales force.
- Maintenance of Galaxy and Trade portal platforms.
- Communicate with customers or QR Account Managers for documentation completion.
- Produce reports for relevant markets and share monthly performance reports.
- Keep customer profiles updated in Galaxy.
- Upload PLB and corporate contracts in Galaxy.
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females Or if you want to get prepared for your cabin crew jobs.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Hiring
So, friends if you have checked all the criteria and if you think you are eligible to apply for Qatar Airways vacancies. Then you need to send your resume, you need to click here, and it will redirect you to the airline’s official job page.
After that, you need to click on Apply Now. Then the application process will be started. First, you need to fill in your personal information, experience, and education details, then some MCQ-type questions will be shown which is related to your job. At the end, you need to attach your updated resume and submit your application for Qatar Airways hiring.
After submitting the application you need to wait for a few days if your application will be shortlisted. The company HR will contact you for the next process interview.
Here you can check out the cabin crew interview question and answer list for freshers.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Qatar Airways vacancies as a Sales Operations Coordinator. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you go and the site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 105000 LKR per Per Month