Are you looking for Gulf Air recruitment as a technician? Then there are the details about Gulf Air’s latest vacancy for an Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor in Bahrain. All the fresher males and females can apply for this Gulf Air Aircraft Technician position. Just you need to have an aircraft engineering license to apply for gulf airlines careers.
So, if you are interested to apply for Golf Air jobs as a fresher you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section you will get details information about Gulf Air Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Gulf Air recruitment online.
Company Name – Gulf Air
Position – Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
Interview Location – Manama, Bahrain
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Gulf Air Recruitment
- Holder of a valid AME license B1 or B2 recognized to BCAA and Gulf Air QA, endorsed with Type rating on A320 Family or B787-9 . Preference will be granted to holders of both type . Must be Computer literate, Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Must have completed a recognized aircraft engineers apprenticeship / Formal training
- Minimum of 7 years experience in aviation maintenance and 3-5 years as fully qualified certifying engineer.
Job Descriptions of Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Perform Routine & Non Routine maintenance on Company’s fleets & Third party aircraft as per BCAA Regulations & Company Requirements. Supervise assigned Technicians whilst performing their duties. Certify for all work performed
- He is required to obtain company certification authorization to qualify him to certify routine & non routine maintenance tasks on company fleets within the scope of his company approval.
- Whenever required he will obtain the required certification authorization to certify work performed on third Party aircraft.
- Perform duties when deemed necessary at short notice accompany aircraft for the purposes of carrying out routine & non – routine maintenance tasks.
- Perform any task operationally deemed necessary to maintain the fleet in an airworthy condition.
- Attend training as per company requirements, sit company technical boards for obtaining Aircraft Type Certification.
- Whenever required by the company to perform technical representation at facilities outside the home base.
- Maintain self read & write continuation training.
- Travel when required for the recovery of aircraft during an AOG situation
- Strictly adhere to company staff & safety rules & regulations
- Adhere and comply with Aircraft approved maintenance documents when performing all maintenance tasks and acquaint self with all the safety-related precautions to avoid personal injuries or damages to aircraft structures and systems.
- Ensure proper tools and equipment used for aircraft maintenance are in a serviceable and safe condition at all times. Report any faulty tool or equipment to the Duty manager.
- Ensure unserviceable tools / equipment are identified, isolated and attach with an unserviceable tag.
- As part of maintenance, practices ensure all tools used are registered to ensure removal on task completion.
- Adhere to Airside safety rules and regulations in regard to driving and work areas.
- Adhere to the Company policy and procedures as laid down in the Technical Publications i.e. TIM, MOE, etc..
- Must maintain a high level of self-discipline and respect towards his superiors instruction
- Whenever operationally required, the company will train him to perform some specialized tasks like boroscope on company fleet engines , structure assessment/ repair and others.
- Whenever necessary he will be required to deputies for the Duty manager during his absence on vacation, sickness or training.
- Ensure that all tools including mechanics tool boxes contents are checked before and after each task carried out on the aircraft. CRS must be signed only when all tools are accounted for.
Check out Emirates airline’s cabin crew jobs for other locations for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Gulf Air Jobs
So, if you think you are eligible for Gulf Air recruitment as an Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor. Then you need to click here. It will take you to the airline’s official job posting page. Where you need to follow the step by step instructions to apply for Gulf Air jobs.
First, you need to click on the Apply for the vacancy button from the end of the page. Then the application form will be opened. First, you need to fill in your personal information and then fill out your contact details and employment details.
After that at the last, you need to attach your updated resume in pdf or doc format. Or if you don’t have a perfect resume then you can check out here to make your aviation resume from an aviation resume expert.
Then you can submit your application for Gulf Airlines careers as an Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor in Manama, Bahrain.
Wages Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) in the Gulf. Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors (NOC 7315) usually earn between KWD 2,000 and KWD 2,500 per month.
An aircraft maintenance manager is responsible for evaluating, performing, and managing aircraft maintenance. In this career, you oversee the maintenance of an aircraft and ensure that the aircraft is ready to fly.
To become a maintenance controller, you usually need a polytechnic degree in aeronautical engineering. There are also certification programs for working in aviation, which some smaller airfields may accept in lieu of a post-secondary degree.
Also, you can check out the aviation interview question and answer list to check your aviation interview as a fresher.
This article will help you to apply for Gulf Air recruitment for Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, and we hope you will succeed in this interview. If you need help with your cabin crew interview, please check our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or airline jobs. Feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. I also requested you share this article with all your friends and help them join the Aviation Industry.