Are you looking for an Indigo cabin crew job? then this article can give you a detailed idea about the Indigo cabin crew salary scale.
Freind’s really important to know the Indigo air hostess salary and benefits. Because we are working to earn money by which we can lead our life in a better way. So, yes it’s maybe your dream job but after all that, everything stops in one thing that is money.
So, don’t worry here I will discuss Indigo airline cabin crew salary. Freinds as per my knowledge indigo cabin crew can earn Rs 33,500 to Rs 51,560 rupees in a month or annually they can earn Rs 4,31,000 per year.
Also including indigo air hostess can earn extra flying hour money. Which is nearly Rs 1000 rupees per hour.
Note – This salary tells as per my experience in the industry but originally it can vary on the city or your base location.
Freinds normally we can see that an air-hostess in an international aviation major can earn a starting salary of minimum Rs.60,000 to Rs.120,000 per month. Apart from this, there are many non-monitory benefits like training, career development opportunities, and a pleasant work environment.
For cabin crew interview its very important that how you design your resume. Your resume should look professional. If it’s not you can download a sample professional resume or CV formate free here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you Rs 300 only.
Indigo cabin crew salary Comparision
Here I have mentioned some top salary checking website details. Which are in the below –
- Glassdoor – As per glassdoor, you can earn nearly Rs.4,34,000 per anum. (to check the details please click here)
- AmbitionBox – As per the ambition box, you can earn nearly Rs.4,70,000 per anum. (to check the details please click here)
- Indeed – As per the indeed, you can earn nearly Rs.4,00,000 per anum. (to check the details please click here)
Indigo Air Hostess Benefits
- Subsidized traveling (for the family as well), including air tickets, car rental,
- accommodation, cruises
- 13-17 off days per month
- Retirement benefits
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Kit Allowance
Job Responsibility of an Air hostess
- Welcoming passengers on board
- Help them finding their seats
- Arrangement of hand baggage
- Making Important Announcements
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures
Also, here is some interview question list that can ask by your interviewer at the cabin crew interview.
I think the above information will help you to get the correct information about the Indigo cabin crew salary. Now you can be prepared and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any query you can contact us on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Also, you can comment below the comment box I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.