Are you looking for an Indigo cabin crew job? Then this article can give you a clear idea about the Indigo cabin crew salary scale.
Freind’s essential to know the Indigo air hostess salary and benefits. Because we are working to earn money by which we can lead our life in a better way. So, yes, it’s maybe your dream job, but after all that, everything stops at one thing which is money.
So, don’t worry, here I will discuss Indigo airline cabin crew salary. Friends, as per my knowledge, the indigo cabin crew can earn Rs 33,500 to Rs 51,560 in a month or annually. They can earn Rs 4,31,000 per year.
Also, including indigo air hostesses can earn extra flying hour money, which is nearly Rs1000 per hour.
Note – This salary tells as on my experience in the industry, but initially, it can vary on the city or your base location.
Friends usually can see that an air hostess in an international aviation major can earn a starting salary of a minimum of Rs.60,000 to Rs.120,000 per month. Apart from this, there are many non-monitory benefits like training, career development opportunities, and a pleasant work environment.
For cabin crew interviews, it’s very important how you design your resume. Your resume should look professional. If it’s not, you can download a sample professional resume or CV format free here. Also, you can send me your details at [email protected]. I will make your resume within two working days, but it will cost you Rs 300 only.
Indigo Cabin Crew Salary Comparison
Here I have mentioned some top salary checking website details. There are in the below –
- Glassdoor: As per Glassdoor, you can earn nearly Rs.4,34,000 per annum. (to check the details, please click here)
- AmbitionBox: As per the ambition box, you can earn nearly Rs.4,70,000 per annum. (to check the details, please click here)
- Indeed – As per Indeed, you can earn nearly Rs.4,00,000 per annum. (to check the details, please click here)
Indigo Air Hostess Benefits
- Subsidized traveling (for the family as well), including air tickets, car rental,
- accommodation, cruises
- 13-17 off days per month
- Retirement benefits
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Kit Allowance
Job Responsibility of an Air Hostess
- Welcoming passengers on board
- Help them find their seats
- Arrangement of hand baggage
- Making Important Announcements
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures
Here is an interview question list that your interviewer can ask for at the cabin crew interview.
The above information will help you get the correct information about the Indigo cabin crew salary. Now you can be prepared and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries, you can contact us on my Facebook and YouTube channels. Also, you can comment below the comment box. I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.