Kenya Airways Cabin Crew Jobs for Freshers in 2023 [Apply Now]
Friends, do you want to apply for cabin crew jobs? Then here you can check out the details about Kenya Airways cabin crew‘s latest jobs in 2023. All males and females are requested to check the below details before applying for Kenya Airways cabin crew jobs.
Here you can check out the details about Kenya airways cabin crew job responsibilities, Kenya airways cabin crew requirement criteria, and how to apply online.
Providing, preparing, and briefing pilots with timely, adequate, updated flight documents and relevant information in compliance with the conditions and limitations specified in the AOC to ensure the safe operation of flights. Keep in mind the flight progress of an adequate flight watch and monitor according to the requirements of the Operational Manual and KCAR.
Kenya Airways Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Have a Diploma in a relevant field or a University graduate.
- Must have a minimum of Grade C (plain) in KCSE or equivalent O’level certification.
- Must hold a KCAA Flight Operations Officer’s License.
- Must be conversant with the company route network.
- Computer literate.
- Must be a team player and able to respond quickly to changes.
- Must have worked in Airline Operations Control / Flight Dispatch for at least 3 years or undergo a course of KQ Pride Training Center Flight Operations Officer and satisfactorily completed 6 months internship at Kenya Airways Operations Control Center.
If you want to apply for Flydeal jobs please check the details from the link details.
Kenya Airways Cabin Crew Job Responsibilities
- Prepare the process and provide all updated dispatch documents and information to prepare for the flight crew briefing.
- Provide aeronautical information service (AIS) and meteorological pre-flight briefings for all crew departing from Nairobi and other stations where applicable.
- To provide timely information to the flight crew in accordance with company policy and civil aviation regulations for the safe operation of flights.
- File all ATS flight plans with the relevant Civil Aviation Authorities and communicate any changes thereof in good time in accordance with legal requirements.
- Advise Load Control on any payload status on the sector(s) to be flown to maximize payload.
- Ensure implementation of safety, security, and emergency standards at all times.
- Monitor all assigned aircraft for restrictive Operational MEL/CDL and plan flights considering the restrictions in consultation with the MCC.
- Preparation and processing of flight plans for all flights departing from Nairobi and other stations as appropriate.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe, and secure working environment in compliance with the relevant industry, regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, regulatory authorities, and requirements of customer airlines.
- To ensure that the flight complies with legal requirements specified by Air Navigation regulations, aircraft manufacturer, and Kenya Airways operational policy specifications.
- Pre-flight analysis, interpretation, and briefing of meteorological data and Notams to the flight crew.
- Ensure that adequate fuel is carried on every flight as per Kenya Airways’ fuel policy.
- To advise Air Traffic Services of the route, flight level, and times as required by them.
- To ensure that airfields nominated as destinations and alternates are suitable for each individual flight.
Note – here you can find out the emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Kenya Airways Jobs
Friends, if you want to apply for this job, please visit the airline’s official website by clicking here. Then you need to check click on looking for job openings visit their recruitment portal and check the latest vacancy for Kenya Airways cabin crew. And apply by submitting your online application form.
Note – cabin crew interview question answer list for all airlines. Check out the cabin crew interview dress code.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for Kenya Airways cabin crew jobs without any issues. You need to apply online from the airline’s official website and wait for a few days. If your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you.
If you have any queries related to aviation jobs, please comment below or contact us on our Facebook page.
melisa · March 20, 2022 at 1:24 AM
hello i am looking for the application link of Kenya airways but cant find it
MARY · April 21, 2022 at 12:21 AM
TO BE A CABIN CREW