Friends do you want to apply for cabin crew jobs? Then here you can check out the details about Kenya Airways cabin crew latest jobs in 2021. All the male and female are requested to check the below details, before apply for Kenya Airways cabin crew jobs.
Here you can check out the details about Kenya airways cabin crew job responsibilities, Kenya airways cabin crew requirement criteria, and how to apply online.
Providing, preparing, and briefing pilots with timely, adequate, updated flight documents and relevant information in compliance with the conditions and limitations specified in the AOC to ensure the safe operation of flights. Keep in mind the flight progress of an adequate flight watch and monitor according to the requirements of the Operational Manual and KCAR.
Kenya Airways Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Have a Diploma in a relevant field or University graduate.
- Must have a minimum of Grade C (plain) in KCSE or equivalent O’level certification.
- Must hold a KCAA Flight Operations Officer’s License.
- Must be conversant with company route network.
- Computer literate.
- Must be a team player and able to respond quickly to changes.
- Must have worked in Airline Operations Control / Flight Dispatch for at least 3 years or undergo a course of KQ Pride Training Center Flight Operations Officer and satisfactorily completed 6 months internship at Kenya Airways Operations Control Center.
If you want to apply for Flydeal jobs please check the details from the link details.
Kenya Airways Cabin Crew Job Responsibilities
- Prepare the process and provide all updated dispatch documents and information to prepare for the flight crew briefing.
- Provide aeronautical information service (AIS) and meteorological pre-flight briefings for all crew departing from Nairobi and other stations where applicable.
- To provide timely information to the flight crew in accordance with company policy and civil aviation regulations for the safe operation of flights.
- File all ATS flight plans with the relevant Civil Aviation Authorities and communicate any changes thereof in good time in accordance with legal requirements.
- Advise Load Control on any payload status on the sector(s) to be flown to maximize payload.
- Ensure implementation of safety, security, and emergency standards at all times.
- Monitor all assigned aircraft for restrictive Operational MEL/CDL and plan flights considering the restrictions in consultation with the MCC.
- Preparation and processing of flight plans for all flights departing from Nairobi and other stations as appropriate.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe, and secure working environment in compliance with the relevant industry, regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, regulatory authorities, and requirements of customer airlines.
- To ensure that the flight complies with legal requirements specified by Air Navigation regulations, aircraft manufacturer’s and Kenya Airways operational policy specifications.
- Pre-flight analysis, interpretation, and briefing of meteorological data and Notams to the flight crew.
- To ensure that adequate fuel is carried on every flight as per Kenya Airways fuel policy.
- To advise Air Traffic Services of the route, flight level, and times as required by them.
- To ensure that airfields nominated as destinations and alternates are suitable for each individual flight.
Note – here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew latest jobs for fresher male and female.
How to Apply for Kenya Airways Jobs
Friends if you want to apply for this job please visit the airline’s official website by click here. Then you need to check click on looking for job openings and visit their recruitment portal and check the latest vacancy for Kenya Airways cabin crew. And apply by submitting your online application form.
So, I hope this article will help you to apply for Kenya Airways cabin crew jobs without any issue. Just you need to apply online from the airline official website and wait for few days. If your resume will shortlisted company HR will contact you.
If you have any query related to aviation jobs please comment below or contact us on our Facebook page.