Are you finding a cabin crew job in Etihad Airways Careers? then here is good news for you. Friends Etihad airways hiring Cabin Crew for boys and girls from all over the World. After a long time, the airlines published their cabin crew vacancy. So, it will be a good opportunity for all of you to be selected in this interview.
So, I requested to everyone please read this article till the end to apply for Etihad Airways Careers for Cabin Crew successfully. Please check the below details information about cabin crew jobs with online apply option –
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Job Description
Etihad Cabin Crew is a global citizen inspired by traditional Arabic hospitality found in Abu Dhabi and shares a collective passion for his guests. The airline cabin crew eagerly anticipate Etihad guests and onboard security of each of our guests as well as aspire to motivate their customers through innovative hospitality.
We are currently looking for extraordinary people to join our award-winning Cabin Crew team. If you have a desire to provide world-class flight service while traveling around the world, then the airline will encourage you to apply for one of these marvelous positions in Etihad Airways career.
Etihad Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
- For Etihad Airways Air Hostess, you must complete your high school from an accredited board or university.
- Fluent English oral and written understanding; Another language is an additional benefit.
- At the time of application, all applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Be able to swim with the help of water and with a flotation device.
- For Etihad cabin crew jobs you should be able to reach 212cms without shoes.
- No tattoo or body piercing (exceptions for an earring only in the lower lobe of each ear for women) that will appear wearing Etihad uniforms (palettes and cosmetic coverings are not allowed).
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- The desire to comply with UAE and GCA visas, medical and health check requirements
- Required Skills for Etihad Jobs – You should have excellent communication skills, customer orientation skills and should have excellent English speaking skills.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways is a UAE’s national airline, it was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi into the world”. In these years, they have evolved into Etihad Aviation Group, diversified global aviation, and travel company, which is now one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Etihad cabin crew flies to more than 90 destinations with the 110 fleets of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, which serves 18.6 million passengers in a year and carries 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017.
The airline received many awards for its service and products, cargo offers. Loyalty program, training, and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) service in recent years. The group is composed of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services, and Transformation.
All the employees are doing their work completely. Just I want to point out here two departments which are Ground Staff Officers and the job role of cabin crew is more important because they are directly connected to the airline passenger.
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew are really responsible for those awards and achievement in a short time. Now it’s your time to become an Etihad cabin crew. Please check out how you can apply cabin crew for other airlines from this link.
Employee Benefits of Etihad Airways air hostess –
Both full-time and part-time workers have the job benefits of Etihad Airways. However, the packages vary depending on the situation. Employees can enjoy any of the following allowances –
- Employee discounts.
- Healthcare coverage.
- 400 plans with a company match.
- Vacations or paid time off.
How to Apply online for Etihad cabin crew jobs
As all of you know in this article you will get the latest interview details from the above information about Etihad cabin crew jobs. So, if you want to visit the Etihad jobs page to find other vacancies please click here. To apply online please click here, it will redirect you to the airline official site to apply online.
Also, friends if this is your first time to attend the Etihad cabin crew open day I will suggest you check out cabin crew open day and assessment day tips article and the cabin crew interview question list which will help you very much. I think this will help you to build Etihad Airways Careers as a cabin crew. Best of luck with your interview.
After reading this if you want to ask me anything related to Aviation Jobs and Aviation interview please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube Channel. Thank You