Omni Air International Flight Attendant Interview, Salary Full Details in 2023 for Freshers
Are you looking for Omni Air International flight attendant jobs? then here you can find out the full details about Omni air international careers as fresher. Now Omni air is hiring a huge candidate for their flight attendant position.
So, if you want to become an Omni air flight attendant, please check out this article till the end of the details about Omni air international flight attendant requirement criteria, job responsibilities, salary, and how you can apply online for Omni air.
About Omni Air
Omni air international was founded in 1993. The airline is providing tailored passenger charter services to Worldwide. Their proven reputation for safety, reliability, and flexibility comes from years of delivering on promises, the world over.
Omni Air International flight attendant Location’s Seattle, WA; Las Vegas, NV; Dallas, TX; Baltimore, MD; Dulles, VA
Omni Air International Flight Attendant Requirement Criteria
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to speak, write, and read fluent English
- Ability to work scheduled flight duty periods of 20 hours or more, and deadhead travel periods of 26 hours or more
- Must be prepared to follow mandatory pre-employment checks by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Ability to work variable blocks of duty days each month and 19 or more continuous days away from the base at any time including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Test negative on an FAA mandated pre-employment drug test, and on subsequent tests under the Omni drug and alcohol testing policy applicable to employees occupying safety-sensitive positions
- Must pass a 10-year background check including an FAA required fingerprint-based criminal history records check
- Legitimate travel documentation must be maintained with omnibus for all international destinations served by Omni
- Prior customer service/public service experience required
- Must attend and successfully complete Omni Flight Attendant training
- Stand/Walk more than 2/3 of flight time and sit less than 1/3 of flight time
- Lift overhead up to 60 lbs
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must physically be able to:
- Sit in assigned jump seat with a seatbelt, and shoulder harness fastened
- Perform tasks that require frequent walking, bending below ankle level, and reaching above shoulder level to access overhead compartments
- Open and close cabin door exits and remove overwing exits weighing 60 pounds
- Push and pull heavy beverage/food cart
- Lift, store, transport or reach for items in compartments
Job Responsibilities of Omni Air Flight Attendant
- Ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations
- Ensure passenger compliance with in-flight safety measures
- Assist passengers and fellow crew members during emergency situations, effectively implement flight deck crew instructions, and follow Omni-established emergency procedures
- Communicate effectively in-service announcements, safety demonstrations, and emergency instructions and write detailed reports
- Provide exemplary customer service to exceed customer satisfaction
- Comply with all internal standards, policies, and procedures of Omni which include: uniform, grooming, and personal conduct while on duty
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to passengers by assisting or assisting in the performance of security, passenger service, and cabin readiness duties
- Be ready to prepare/serve meals & beverages, including alcoholic beverages, peanuts, beef, pork, and/or seafood
- Interact professionally with a wide variety of people from a broad range of cultures
- Act as an accurate and courteous source of information for passengers, taking immediate steps to initiate service recovery when needed
- Allows have to attend pre-flight and security checks, reporting any discrepancies to the Purser
- Continually monitor all aircraft safety and emergency equipment on land and in-flight
- Must be punctual, dependable, and report for duty as required
- Provide special assistance to passengers, including carrying luggage in overhead coaches, emergency medical aid and assisting disabled passengers
- Operate mechanical equipment and safety equipment to include: stairs, oxygen systems, aircraft doors (push and pull), evacuation slides/rafts, firefighting equipment, galley equipment, communication equipment, and lighting.
- Utilize basic computer skills and able to complete paperwork where it needed
- Allows abide the laws, procedures, and regulations of those States in which operations are conducted
- With all the authorities that operate on the high seas or in the areas to be operated within a foreign country
- Perform other such duties assigned by the Purser
Others Requirement Criteria
- Must have the ability to apply common sense in understanding and behaving at all times diplomatic and professional flying public performance practices
- Must be aware of various situations related to emergencies, medical and safety and be able to identify and respond to them
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with your team member
- You should know how to apply oral and written instructions or other information
- Ability to communicate effectively so to be understood
- Ability to make quick decisions that affect the department’s credibility and services that respond in a positive manner during unexpected and/or critical situations
- Respond appropriately and provide appropriate leadership in emergency / stressful situations and/or in dealing with Disrupted customer
- Allows you should be a good time managed person to solve problems in time.
- Ability to complete regular forms, use existing form letters and/or conduct regular oral communication
Omni Air Flight Attendant Salary and Benefits
First-year pay is $20.07 per block hour with a 65-hour-per-month guarantee with a pay increase starting after the 1st year.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation & Sick Time, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Flexible Spending, and EAP
How to Apply Online for Omni Air International Careers
Friends if you check the Omni air international flight attendant requirement criteria and if you have you are qualified then you need to visit Omni air international careers website by clicking here and then clicking on the apply now option.
Then click on continue. Then you need to log in with your personal email id and fill out the application form and submit it.
After submitting the information within a short period company will contact you for an interview, with the interview details.
Note – all the benefits will be provided after 6 months of joining. If you are looking for cabin crew jobs in United airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Emirates airline’s latest vacancy for a cargo agent.
Friends, we hope this information will help you to apply for Omni air international flight attendant jobs. Just you need to apply it online and wait for the interview information.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
SHAFIR S · November 11, 2020 at 1:38 PM
HI ,I AM PASSED BBA AVIATION MANAGEMENT.HAVE ANY JOB VACCANCIES PLEASE INFORM 8138806070