Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs for Fresher in 2023 – Full Details
Today I will give you detailed information on Jet2 cabin crew requirements in 2023.
So, friends are searching for aviation jobs? want to become a cabin crew? then here you will get full information about Jet2 cabin crew jobs.
In this article, you will get full information about jet2 cabin crew requirements criteria, job responsibilities, Jet2 cabin crew salary, and benefits and how you can apply online for these jobs.
Jet2 Cabin Crew Requirements Criteria
- Age between 18 and 25 years
- Minimum height: 158 cm
- Normal weight
- Fluent in Hindi and English
- Applicant must hold an EU passport
- Punjabi, German and French are an advantage
- HSC or university degree (preferred)
- Excellent health and good eyesight ability
- Good swimming skills
- No visible tattoos
- High motivation in terms of hospitality and serving customers
- Charming, friendly, team-orientated personality
- Well-groomed appearance and impeccable manners
- Flexibility (e.g. irregular working schedule)
- Ability to work under pressure
Job Responsibilities of Jet2 Air Hostess
- Providing a comprehensive pre-flight briefing to all Cabin Crew Members operating the flight to ensure that all are allocated positions relevant to their experience and are fully competent in all areas of safety and service.
- Taking ownership of the customer experience onboard and setting clear direction from the outset for the onboard service.
- Liaising with the Flight Crew, Cabin Crew, and Ground Staff to ensure communication is efficient and effective.
- Ensuring security and equipment checks are satisfactorily conducted as well as controlling access to the cabin.
- Managing the team of cabin crew on board by ensuring the cabin crew adheres to
- Regulatory and Company procedures.
- Presenting a positive, professional image of Jet2.com to the customer by promoting uniform standards and upholding Jet2.com Great Deal Friendlier Values.
- Leading and adapting onboard services in order to maximize sales revenue.
- Providing coaching and support to develop performance standards and producing constructive and detailed performance reviews.
- Accuracy in completing all necessary paperwork including flight reports. The successful candidate will have flying experience as a cabin crew, having operated the Cabin Crew position with either Jet2.com or a previous airline for a minimum of 12 months. This does not need to be consecutive. You should be able to demonstrate role-model behaviors. You will have an excellent knowledge of safety and standards as well as experience in motivating and leading teams. If you are ready for a new challenge and enjoy imparting your knowledge and professionalism as an experienced member of our Cabin Crew team, this could be the role for you!
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airline jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Jet2 Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary (Approx £22,000)
- Excellent training and support to develop your career with Jet2.com
- Fully paid training
- Free uniform
- Rosters are given in advance
- One to Ones & coaching sessions
- Great team spirit and atmosphere
- Chance to make a real difference in our customer’s holiday
Here you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
How to Apply for Jet2 Cabin Crew Jobs
Friends to apply for jet2 jobs you need to visit their official career page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official page where you will find the details about this job.
Then you need to click on the apply now option and then first you need to register yourself and log in. Then just fill out the full details and submit your application online for the jet2 cabin crew.
If you want to apply for Virgin Atlantic airline please check the link.
- How old do you have to be to work for jet2?
Freind's Jet2 accepted applicants, who are completed their 18 years of age or above.
- Do you have to pay for jet2 training?
Yes, you have to pay some amount to get the cabin crew training. But jet2 charges for the training and security deposit, not for the uniform or crew kite.
- How many hours cabin crew flies?
Normally a cabin crew member can fly 100 hours in 28 days (in a month).
- How can I be a cabin crew?
To become a cabin crew please check the link for step by step guide.
Note – If you want to apply for Singapore airlines careers as cabin crew please check the click and full details to apply online.
I think this article will help you to apply for the Jet2 cabin crew as a flight attendant. So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get your dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
If you have any more queries to ask me related to these jobs please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.