Hello everyone here is good news for all of you to make an Air Vistara career as a cabin crew. Here is the update about Vistara Airlines’ jobs for 2023. So after a long time, the airlines published their walk-in-interview. the interview is going on for Goa, Jaipur, and Kolkata. So if you are interested to work as a cabin crew with a big airline then this article can help you very much.
Vistara is Hiring Cabin Crew At Goa, Jaipur & Kolkata
So, below are the details of this job that you should know before applying for the position. This information is collected from the Vistara career page. also, you can get this info from their official career page.
Position: Cabin Crew
23rd July 2018
10AM – 2PM
Vivanta by Taj, Off D. B. Bandodkar Road, St. Anne’s Junction, Panaji
27th July 2018
10AM – 2PM
Hotel Royal Orchid, Tonk Road, Durgapura, Jaipur
30th July 2018
10AM – 2PM
Holiday Inn, Biswa Bangla Sarani, Near City Centre 2, Atghara, Raja Ghat, Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria for Freshers
- Applicant should have a valid Indian Pan Card and Aadhar Card.
- Should have excellent communication skills in English and Hindi both written and verbal.
- Candidate minimum height requirement is – 155 cm for females (arm reach should be 212 cm) and 170 cm for males.
- Minimum Education is – 10+ 2 from any recognized university or board.
- No tattoos or marks should be visible when the uniform is worn.
- BMI range for females 18 – 22 and for males 18 – 25, (it must be maintained)
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passports holders can only apply for this post.
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years and the Maximum age: is 32 years.
Eligibility for Experienced Cabin Crew
- Minimum experience of 1 year as a cabin crew from any domestic or international airline.
- Valid SEP License holders only can apply as experienced.
- The minimum age for experience cabin crew is 20 years and the maximum age is 34 years.
Eligibility for Cabin Crew In-charge
- It requires a minimum experience of 4 years as a cabin crew with any domestic or international airline. A valid SEP license is required to apply.
- Should have completed a total of 3500 hrs of flying (proof of hours required to be shown) with a minimum of 1 year as CCIC.
- For the Cabin crew, In-charge required minimum age is 24 years and the maximum age is 36 years.
Link to Apply – Cabin Crew Application
If you have any further inquiries or are unable to attend the interview on the mentioned date then you can send your resume to [email protected] and Experienced cabin crew can send their resume or all the details to [email protected], [email protected] Air Vistara will contact you for more details and also updated you for the next interview.
Also, You can apply online to click here — below is the full process or step by step process to apply online.
Step 1 – here you have to enter your personal details like email address, name, and phone number.
Step 2 – Here you have to enter your contact details.
Step 3 – This information is for experienced persons but freshers will be live this blank.
Step 4 – This option is also for experience people.
Step 5 – Here you have to enter your passport details.
Step 6 – here you have to enter your permanent address details and the position for which you are applying.
Step 7 – Here you have to enter your date of birth, gender, weight, and height.
Step 8 – Now the last step if you have done any training from the below list then select and submit your application form.
Note – This is a walk-in interview so you have to attend the interview on the mentioned date by applying online and do not wait for any reply from the company end. Thank you.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you share this article with all your friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.