Air India Ground Staff Salary & Benefits for Fresher and Experienced
Are you looking for air India ground staff jobs? Then you should check out this article about Air India ground staff salary and benefits in India. Check out the full review of Air India ground staff salary.
Here in this article, you will get full details about Air India salary for airport staff and Air India ground staff benefits in full detail. Also, at the end of this article, you will get a link to apply online for Air India ground staff.
Friends all the information I have shared after deep research and after getting feedback from more than 22 Air India ground staff. Also, you should remember our motto is to write this article to just give an idea about Air India salary structure to the freshers.
So, after all the research and feedback we can tell you as an Air India ground staff salary you can earn Rs.14,500 to Rs.19,000 per month but remember it depends on the job location. Not only the salary air India airline also provides some attractive benefits to their ground staff.
Air India Ground Staff Salary Details
- Customer Service Associate (Air India customer service associate salary Rs. 18500 to Rs. 20,000 per month as a fresher)
- Security Agent (Air India security agent salary Rs. 20,000 to Rs.24,500 per month as a fresher)
- RAMP Agent (Air India RAMP agent salary Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 24,500 per month as a fresher)
Here you can search AI-SATS ground staff jobs walk-in-interview details and here you can check out Air India cabin crew job details.
Air India Ground Staff Benefits
- All the employees can get an air ticket facility for personal use and also for their family. (allowances provide as per company rule)
- Life Insurance benefit.
- Health Insurance benefits.
- The airline will provide the pick and droop for the girls only. (but sometimes boys also can get this benefit but not for every station)
- Sometimes airline provides pick and droop for their employ.
How to Apply for Air India Ground Staff
So, friends, if you are interested to apply for Air India careers ground staff then you need to click here. It will redirect you to the Air India careers page where you can check the same information about AI jobs.
But if you want to apply online for an AI ground staff job in 2022 you need to visit the AI website with the respective job code mentioned above. Also, you should write down the job details. If you want to know about the cabin crew uniform in India please check the link.
Air India Ground Staff Requirement Criteria
- The applicant must have completed his/her graduates from recognized board and university.
- Load and Trim certification preferred for airport ground staff. (Not essential)
- Required excellent communication skills and a pleasing personality.
- In AI ground staff, you should have the ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment is essential.
- Willingness to work in a 24x 7 environment which requires working in shifts, including night shift.
- Fluency in English and Hindi is an essential criterion.
- Required 1-5 years of experience with any leading domestic/international carrier. (Not essential)
Note – if you do not have a professional resume or cv you can download a free resume and edit it yourself and use it for your airline’s interview. Also if you want to make a premium class resume for your ground staff or cabin crew interview from the expert you can email your details and post to [email protected] it will charge you Rs 480. Within 2 working days, we will provide you the premium resume which will increase the chance to get selected.
I think the above information will help you to get knowledge of Air India ground staff salary and benefits. Now you can be prepared and attend the interview for your dream job.
So, still, if you have any queries about the airline cabin crew jobs or ground staff jobs or any other topic you can feel free to ask me here. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you best wishes to you.
hArDika · June 9, 2020 at 4:44 PM
whats the qustions n answrs could ask in air india GS interview? could u post them would b helpful for us!
Paresh Baidya · June 9, 2020 at 4:56 PM
Thank you for suggesting a topic. Keep connected we will write on your topic.