Mumbai Airport Jobs in September 2021 [Emirates Cargo Jobs]
Friends, are you looking for Mumbai airport jobs? then here is good news for you to apply for the Emirates cargo job. So, if you have some experience in the cargo department and want to apply for airlines jobs in Mumbai, then read this article till the end.
So, if you want to apply for an airline job in Mumbai please check out the full details below, and then you can apply online for an emirates cargo agent job. Here you will get information about the job department, interview date, and location, cabin crew requirement criteria, and how you can apply online step by step for Mumbai airport jobs.
Emirates is owned by the Emirates Group and it is the fag career airline of UAE. Emirates is known for its World-class service and its staff benefits. Which attract more girls and boys towards this company.
Company Name – Emirates
Job Title – Cargo Agent
Job Location – Mumbai, India
Late Date of Application – 20 Sept 2021
Mode of Apply – Online
Requirements Criteria for Mumbai Airport Jobs
- All the applicant must have clear their graduation examinations.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations
- Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures
- PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Fluency in English and the language of the country you are working is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Cargo Operations or Airline environment
- You should ready to work in shifting basis.
- Must have the right to live and work in India
Job Description of Mumbai Airport Cargo Agent
- Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximisation of available space, load control, safety and ad hoc flight instruction
- Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulations and company policies
- Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
- Dispatch post flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner; resolving any customer queries
- Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics and reports
- Provide support in cargo commercial activities as required.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
How to Apply for Mumbai Airport Jobs
If you want to apply for Mumbai airport jobs, then click here. It will take you to the airline’s official vacancy page. You can check the same or end of the advertisement you will get apply now button for airport service agent jobs.
After that, first, you need to create an account with your email id. Then upload a softcopy of your resume/CV, upload ID proof, personal details, educational details, and other details then press save and submit. You need to fill in all the information correctly and then submit your application.
Also, you can check out the below video to check the steps to apply online.
Get More Aviation Job Update 👉👉 Connect Telegram 👈👈
Note – if you are looking for cabin crew jobs in United airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Emirates airline’s latest vacancy for a cargo agent.
Friends, I think now you can apply for Mumbai airport jobs without any problem. But for some important information that you remember that, allows keep ready your document when you will go to and site for apply online. Because it’s required you all documents like educational documents, personal documents, and experience documents.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 35000 INR per Per Month