Now it’s time for the Go Air cabin crew interview. So, friend are you staying in India and your dream is to become a cabin crew? then you are in the correct place, yes friends in today’s article I am gonna write on GoAir cabin crew walk-in interview of 2022.
Here you will get all the information that you need to know to attend goair interview. This walk-in interview is allowed for all the female candidates to attend GoAir air hostess interviews.
So, if you are want to get this chance to become go air cabin crew, you should attend this interview. Here you will get all the information about this interview like interview venue, date, eligibility criteria, the required document for Goair air hostess, and go air cabin crew salary for cabin crew full details.
So, requested to all please read this article till the end to attend this interview and get the success.
Go Air Cabin Crew Interview Details in 2022
Cabin Crew (Fresher & Experienced)
Interview place – Mumbai
The process to Apply – Online
Note – All candidates are required to register online @ https://www.goteam.in/candidate/ prior to attending interviews as the candidate ID needs to be mentioned on the resume.
Go Air Cabin Crew Interview Eligibility Criteria for Fresher
- Applicant age should be under 18 to 27 years.
- The height requirement is a minimum of 160 cms for female and 172 cms for male.
- The height requirement is 212 cm from tip to toe bare feet.
- BMI range- 18 – 22 for female, 18 – 24.9 for male.
- Education is required for both is 10+2 passed from any recognized board or University.
- Clean the skin with no tattoo or scars on any visible parts of the body.
- The ability to communicate with written, spoken English and Hindi flow and ease.
- Dress – Formal short sleeve shirt/blouse with low waist knee-length business skirt.
- Hair Style – Tie a high ponytail for long hair over your shoulder length. No buns, please.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download a free resume sample here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on firstname.lastname@example.org (it will cost you only Rs 400 per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
Required Document to Attend Go Air Cabin Crew Interview
- Resume with the latest photos (1 passport and 1 full length).
- Copy – 12th pass certificate.
- Copy – passport & Aadhaar Card.
GoAir cabin crew eligibility criteria for experience
- Copy of SEP / Competency Card All pages – Incomplete booklet will not be acceptable.
- Resignation Acceptance letter from the previous airline.
- AEP surrender and acceptance proof from the previous airline.
Some Tips for Your GoAir Interview to Get Successful
- Learn GoAir, its culture, and it’s business model.
- Practice fluent communication in English – there will be a communication and grammar test.
- Speak loud, clear and confident.
- Performance etiquette / good behaviorism – Remember we may be looking at you.
- Market yourself with your best smile and keep a friendly, courteous and respectful attitude.
- Keep the day of interview free, shortlisted candidates will be asked to wait for another round.
Joining Conditions of GoAir Air Hostess
- Transfer: A desire to move any GoAir Operational Base.
- Training fee: willingness to pay non-refundable training fees.
- Training: Participating in 3 months training in Mumbai.
- The candidate should be able to swim without having a depth of more than 6 feet in the pool. If you do not know swimming then the candidate will need to learn swimming during ground training at his own expense.
Note – to check the same information from the company’s official website please click here. For cabin crew interviews it’s very important how you design your resume. Your resume should look professional. If it’s not you can download a sample professional resume or CV format free here. Also, here is some interview question list that can ask by your interviewer.
Go Air Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
Airlines’ salary and benefit information is very confidential information and also, it’s not legal to disclose any company employee information. So, here we are sharing some approx information by which an applicant can get the basic knowledge about GoAir cabin crew salary. A Go Air cabin crew can earn approx Rs 26,000 to 30,000 rupees per month.
- All the employees can get an air ticket facility for personal use and also for their family.
- 13-17 off days per month.
- Life Insurance benefit.
- Health Insurance benefits.
- Kit Allowance benefit.
I think the above information will help you to attend go air cabin crew interview. Now you can be prepared and attend the interview.
So, still, if you have any queries about the airline cabin crew jobs or ground staff jobs or any other topic you can feel free to ask me here. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you best wishes to you.