Ground Staff Jobs in Vistara Airlines for fresher | Apply Online
Ground Staff Jobs – Is your dream Job? Are you want to work at the Airport? So, here is Aviation Dreamer to help you to get all the information or updated about airlines jobs. Friends in today’s videos I will tell you about Ground Staff Jobs in India. Yes, in today article I am gonna write on Ground Staff Jobs in Vistara Airlines for fresher. Also, the full process to apply online.
So, Below are the Vistara Airlines Ground Staff jobs details with online apply button. But requested you to read carefully to apply correctly.
Position – Ground Services
Eligibility for Ground Services Jobs –
- Educational Qualification – Applicant must be completed his/her Graduation.
- Applicant should have good Communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Age Requirement – Applicant age should under 27 years only. (Freshers / Non Airline experience can apply)
- Experienced candidates should have knowledge of Amadeus / Altea (Desirable)/ Load and Trim Certificate (Desirable).
Link to Apply Online – Ground Services Application
If you have any query related to Vistara Airlines Ground Staff jobs. Then send your query to – [email protected]
Position – Security
Eligibility for Security Jobs
- Applicant must have minimum Educational Qualification of Graduation.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English.
- Age Requirement – Freshers and Non-Airline experience up to the age of 27 years only.
- Experienced Applicant basic AVSEC is mandatory, Screener’s (Desirable).
Link to Apply Online – Security Application
If you have any query related to Vistara Airlines Security jobs. Then send your query to – [email protected]
Position – Trainee AME – B1
- DGCA license in category B1 on any aircraft in Group 1 Module 4, 5, and 11 candidates prefer cat in B1.
- CAT A1 Candidates must have DGCA license with module 4, 5 and 11 in Cat B1.
Requirement Experience –
- Minimum 01 years as Certified employees in cat B1 on any aircraft in Group 1.
- Minimum 4 years of practical maintenance on A320 or similar aircraft with at least 01-years experience on A320.
Note – Please click on the Link in order to apply Online – Job Application Form
Position – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer / Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer / Duty Engineer
Location – Chennai / Hyderabad / Pune / Delhi / Mumbai / Bengaluru / Kolkata
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all the work done and certified by the aircraft in the scope of its authority privilege and to ensure that all statutory rules are met in relation to the airings and requirements of the company.
- Maintaining and improving your knowledge regarding aircraft, its systems, and equipment, civil aviation requirement of India and company policy.
- The quality of work done on the aircraft, which ensures proper labor in relation to safety for yourself and others, is used, all the work done is properly recorded, certified and transparent.
- Complete all aircraft documents correctly and on time.
- To protect yourself and others and to damage the aircraft and its equipment, strictly follow the safety procedures while working within the plane.
- At the end of shift, duty ensures proper and document shift handover.
- To ensure that all the volatility of the components has been confirmed in the context of IPC and / other relevant approved documents.
- To ensure that all the companies are aware of the operational procedures and fully understand all the quality and technical reporting systems.
- Be smart and clean in appearance in reflecting the company’s image.
- Reporting the urgency of all vehicles, ramps and aircraft immediately to their designated manager.
- Maintain a personal logbook with the details of all maintenance activities undertaken by the person.
- Return of serviceable and useless components back to the store.
- The engineer will assist in transferring all administrative issues in charge/station manager as required.
- Ensure discipline and excite team spirit among your shift.
Eligibility for AME Job
- Currently working as a certification engineer for at least two years.
- DGCA licenses rated on AME diploma or equivalent and A320 must be kept.
- At least 6-8 years of aircraft engineering experience
- The CAR 66 type rating B1 or B2 should be licensed on the A 320 family aircraft planted with the IAEV 2500 or CFM Leap 1A engine.
Please apply on the below link – Apply Here
If you want to apply for another position then click here to redirect Airline’s official website and check your preferred vacancies.
If you have any more confusion or you want to ask me anything you can comment below or also you can massage on the Aviation Dreamer official Facebook Page and YouTube Channel. Thank You Again.