Scoot Airlines Cadet Pilot Program at Singapore 2023
Hello everyone, welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Today here I will give information about the Scoot Airlines interview information. Yes, in today’s article, I will write about the Scoot Airlines cadet pilot program in Singapore 2023. So, if you want to apply for a cabin crew job at Scoot Airlines then read this article till the end.
Embark on a flying race with a vibrant and fun airline. Start an exciting career with the scooter cadet pilot program!
Scott Airlines is not your usual airline. Our brands broadcast the touch of ease, movement, informality, and uniqueness, with all the characteristics we know that we are connected. These characteristics will be expressed in a unique sense that covers our values and style. An airline with a different approach surrounded by people with “scootidades”.
We are partnering with our favorite training organization of Singapore Flying College (SFC) to develop our favorite talent to develop scooter cadet programs. Our cadets will have to undergo a customized Self-funded 18-month training course in SFC. Completion of the course equips you with Frozen Multi-Pilot Pilot License (MPL) or ATPL ICAO. Now, you are one step closer to becoming another officer / first junior officer!
Upon graduation from the SFC, you have to make sure Scoot multi-crew coordination, type, base, and complete line training Boeing 737, Boeing 787 Dreamliner, or Airbus is fully equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to fill 320 flight Are there.
Therefore, if you have a passion for the DNA of aviation and ‘squid’, then we invite you to travel with us and keep on moving forward to fulfill your aspiration to become a pilot.
Essential Requirements of Scoot Airlines Pilot
- Minimally 18 years old to be required (as required by regulations in Air Navigation Order).
- At the completion of the training, he is entitled to legal work in Singapore.
- GCE ‘O’ level and above. At least 5 credits in GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent in a sitting These should include English, mathematics, and science subjects, preferably physics.
- Qualify for Class I & II unrestricted medical certifications as approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB).
- Without optical support, good visual acuity of at least 6/60, convertible to 6/6, and not blind color.
- Stay committed for a period of 18 months continuously without interruption.
- Applicant should be Physically and mentally fit.
Desirable Traits of Scoot Airlines Pilot
- An eager learner with a strong passion for aviation.
- A team player who demonstrates stability, confidence and maturity.
- The feeling of humor to brighten the day of every day around you.
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
Please note that the initial selection will be done by November 2018 and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email to complete the online evaluation. Selected candidates will start their training in 2019 Candidates who have applied for our cadet pilot program between March 2018 and August 2018 will not be considered for the current round of this application.
Applications close Date – 31 Jan 2019 Singapore Standard Time
Top 10 flight training Schools in the USA 2023
How to Apply Scoot Air Airlines Pilot
To apply Online Click Here to redirect to Scoot Air official website and then first you have to register there by your email id. Then by filling out the whole application form and then submit it.
Please check the below links
Malaysia Airlines Cabin Crew Jobs At Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Indigo Airlines Cabin Crew Interview
Apply for Trujet Airline As Ground Staff
Online Apply Job For SpiceJet Airline
Thank you for reading this article. if you have any queries, then you can comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook Page and YouTube Channel.