Do you search for Spicejet jobs as an air hostess in November 2023? Then get details information about the Spicejet air hostess job interview. All Indian freshers can apply for this job. Remember this is a walk-in interview. So, there is no requirement to apply online, directly you can attend the interview on the below date and location.
So, if you want to apply for Spicejet air hostess jobs in 2023. Then you need to check out this article till the end. Below you will get the details on the required criteria for Spicejet air hostess, job descriptions, document list, and how you can apply for Spicejet jobs after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Requierment Craiteria of Spicejet Air Hostess
- The candidate should have passed 10 + 2 from a recognized board or university.
- The applicant should be 18-27 years old, but the experienced crew must be relaxed.
- Height is a minimum of 155 cm and it is only allowed the women.
- Weight should be according to BMI. (You can check the BMI standard from google.com).
- Acceptable Eyesight 6/6, Acceptable limit – +/- 1.5
- SpiceJet Airlines gives priority to an unmarried candidate for the cabin crew member.
- Pleasant personality with an immaculate color and good body language.
- All applicants should have excellent communication skills in oral and written. (Hindi and English).
- Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
Job Description of Spicejet Air Hostess
- Spicejet cabin crew members should take care of the safety and security of passengers on the flight and should serve them better.
- Welcome passengers on board and direct them to their seats.
- Inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensure that all hand luggage is stored safely.
- Examining all seat belts and Galleries is safe before take-off.
- Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight.
- You have to serve meals and refreshments to the passengers.
- Advice to sell duty-free goods and to impose any allowance restrictions on their destination.
- To convince passengers and to ensure that they follow the safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
- Provide first aid to the passenger where necessary.
- Ensure passengers get safely off at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead locker and there is no stove way or suspicious luggage on board.
- Completing paperwork, including writing flight reports.
List of Documents to Attend SpiceJet Walk-in-Interview
- Candidates are requested to bring an updated CV with passport size and a full-length photograph with a white background. (Informal form)
- Candidates should have duplicate copies of the Aadhar card, PAN card, and passport (if anyone has applied for any of the documents mentioned above, then we need to get the same).
- All applicants must also be informal (a half-sleeve shirt, knee-length skirt, blazer, or jacket with stockings), have court footwear, and have one watch.
Also, here you can check out the Indigo airline cabin crew’s latest interview date and locations.
How to Apply Online for SpiceJet Jobs
Friends, first of all, I want to inform you it’s a walk-in interview. So, if you think you are eligible for Spicejet jobs as a cabin crew, then check the below details for the interview date and location. Friends you will not find this vacancy on the airline’s official website but this is a 100% official vacancy. Which was informed by some sources.
Company Name – SpiceJet
Job Title – Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
Interview Date – 01,08,15,22,29 November 2023 [10:00 AM to 02:00 PM]
Interview Address – Spice Star Academy, SpiceJet Ltd, Building 39, Sector 18, Gurugram – 122001
Also, check another article to get the cabin crew interview question list which will help you to clear this interview. Here you can check interview tips for your Spicejet cabin crew interview in 2023.
Friends, I hope this article will help you to attend the Spicejet jobs as a cabin crew in November 2023. So, if you are a fresher and want to become an air hostess, then this can be a great option for you to start your career as a cabin crew.
Thank you for visiting the Aviation Dreamer website. Here you can search for all types of aviation jobs and airline jobs. like – pilot jobs, cabin crew or flight attendant jobs, and ground staff. Every day we have updated a job listing for all our subscribers. so request you to subscribe to forget time-to-time job updates.
Friends, if you have any queries related to the jobs and aviation industry you can contact me by the comment in the below box, or you, can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you and best of luck with your future interview.
Base Salary: 55000 INR per Per Month