Spirit Flight Attendant Jobs for Fresher
Hello, friends. Are you from the United States of America and looking for Spirit flight attendant jobs in 2021? Here are the full details to apply for Spirit airlines flight attendant jobs in 2021 in Florida, U.S. Freinds you know now Spirit Airline is the US low-cost career airline. If you get Spirit airlines jobs, then you can make a great career in aviation.
So, here in this article, you will get the full details about Spirit flight attendant jobs in Florida. Check the below details about Spirit flight attendant eligibility criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for this job. All the freshers can apply for Spirit airlines flight attendant jobs.
Spirit Flight Attendant Job Descriptions
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of guests aboard the aircraft while providing exemplary service.
- Provide Guests with briefings pre-flight, during flight, and after landing.
- Assist Guests by answering any inquiries they may have in addition to aiding Guests with their carry-on items, which may require overhead lifting.
- Market, sell and provide snacks and beverages to Guests.
- Check emergency equipment and be aware of hazardous situations in the cabin.
- Demonstrate the use of emergency equipment as required.
- Provides leadership, direction, and assistance during an emergency situation, including aircraft evacuation, administering first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests, and during incidents such as turbulent flights and delayed flights.
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Spirit’s policies and procedures.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
Eligibility Criteria Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant
- High School Diploma or GED required College degree preferred.
- At least two (2) years of experience in the Guest Service, Hospitality, and/or Sales/Merchandising industry.
- Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Initial Flight Attendant training.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be at least 5’0 (without shoes).
- Must be able to lift 50lbs from floor to shoulder level, ability to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas.
- Must be able to fasten a four-point jump seat harness without the use of extension devices.
- Must have valid passports/documents with the ability to travel in and out of the USA and to all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be dependable, energetic, outgoing, a team player, and demonstrate leadership and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to relocate to a base assignment at your own expense on any current or future crew basis. Current bases are ACY, DFW, DTW, FLL, LAS, MCO, & ORD.
- Ability to work flexible hours, days, and holidays.
- Ability to work in close quarters with service animals as well as all snack items, including but not limited to peanuts.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Must be proficient in the English language; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must maintain a polished, professional, and conservative appearance at all times.
- A driver’s license is preferred.
So, if you want to apply for Ryanair pilot jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
How to Apply online for Spirit Airlines Jobs
Friend, after check the above information, if still if you think that you are qualified as per the Spirit flight attendant jobs requirement criteria. Then click here to apply online. It will redirect you to the airline’s official vacancy page, where you need to click on the apply button.
Then the application page will appear; you need to enter your email id first, then the Spirit airlines flight attendant jobs application form will appear. You need to fill up the application form step by step carefully and submit it.
Note – Please be advised that you will be asked to complete the required evaluation for this position. This evaluation will be emailed to you after you apply. If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder and junk mail.
Friends if you want to get latest aviation jobs update to then you can follow our Facebook page, Link below
Note – If you want to apply for Singapore airlines careers as cabin crew, please check the click and full details to apply online. Also, it would help if you had an aviation interview question and answer; then, here, you can check the question list.
I think this article will help you to apply for Spirit flight attendant jobs. If your dream is to become a flight attendant, please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get you the dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
If you have any more queries to ask me about these jobs, please comment below, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.