Hello everyone here is interesting news for all the Vistara airlines cabin crew lover. Now, Indias most popular airline, Vistara Airlines is hiring cabin crew for Bhopal location. And this is not a consultancy or any institute this news is published by Vistara Airlines. So keep reading the full article on the below.
Vistara Airlines Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
1. Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card, and Aadhaar Card.
2. Minimum Height: 155 cm for female and 173 cm for male and weight as per your height.
3. Minimum Education: 10 + 2 (Class 12th) from any board or University.
4. Language skills: Fluent in English and Hindi.
5. BMI range: 18 – 22 for females and 18 – 25 for males.
6. No tattoos to be visible when the uniform is worn.
Vistara Airlines Hiring Cabin Crew Freshers at Bhopal (Female and Male)
Date-04th May 2018
Time-10 Am To 04 pm
Venue- Courtyard by Marriott, Bhopal
Important notice – Please come dressed in western formals carrying a copy of your resume and photograph.
Dress Code to Attend Vistara Cabin Crew Interview
Females – Knee-length skirt/dress with short or long sleeve shirt or blouse or business suit
Males – Formal trousers with long-sleeved shirt and tie or business suit
In case you are unable to attend the walk-in-interview on the given date, you may send your resume or CV by application to the Vistara airlines. also, you can find all the details from vista official career page. You have sent an email along with a full-length photo to [email protected]
click here to visit Vistara official career page
Experienced Cabin Crew Eligibility CriteriaIf you are an experienced crew or a CCIC, you do not need to attend the walk-in interviews. Instead please send us your resume along with a photo of the business suit to:
[email protected] (for the experienced crew) or [email protected] (for CCICs). Shortlisted candidates will be invited for in-person interviews in Gurgaon.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you Rs 400 only.
1. Minimum age: 18 years | Maximum age: 32 years
Experienced Cabin Crew –
1. Minimum experience of 1 year as the crew with any domestic or international airline.
2. Valid SEP License.
3. Minimum age: 20 years | Maximum age: 34 years.
Cabin Crew In-Charge –
1. Minimum experience of 4 years as the crew with any domestic or international airline.
2. Valid SEP license.
3. Should have completed a total of 3500 hrs. of flying.
Also, you can check out more vacancy from this link –How to apply for Bhadra International at Kolkata AirportSpice Jet job openings for ground staff and cabin crew all over the India 2018
Also, there is more article which will help you to get connected and updated with the aviation industry.
For more details, you can send me my youtube video or message me on my Facebook page. Also, you can comment below for getting a quick reply.