United Airline Jobs for Senior Auditor in Gurgaon [India]
Friends, it’s an excellent opportunity for Indian’s to become a part of United Airlines. So, are you looking for United airline jobs? then here is the details of the latest vacancy of United airline in India.
Yes, friend United Airlines is hiring a senior auditor for their internal audit. So, if you are interested in applying for United Airlines jobs, please check the below details and apply online.
Hiring Company Name – United Airline
Job Title – Senior Auditor [Finance]
Hiring Location – Gurgaon, HR, India
Salary – Negotiable
Mode of Application – Online
Job Code – GGN00000447-DJ
Eligibility Criteria of United Airlines Application
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrates a high level of competence with interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to plan, manage time budget and administer segments of audits to bring projects to closure within the context of the overall audit plan
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of the interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Master’s Degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- 2-3 years in Information Security, Infrastructure & Engineering, and another security role
- Audit background
- CISSP, OSCP, CISA
- Strong analytical abilities and ability to interpret the large volume of data to identify potential audit issues and develop practical, cost-effective solutions
- Experience acquiring client data, then transforming, mapping, cleansing, and preparing data for analysis
- Working knowledge of COBIT, NIST, ITIL
Note – Are you looking for Air Canada jobs as station operator department, then here you can check out the latest job for air Canada.
Job Responsibilities of United Airline Jobs
Conduct internal audit activities (specifically in the security space) within the organization, providing independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organization’s digital technology operations. You will be responsible for assisting the organization in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of IT risk management, control, and governance processes. You will be accountable for developing and implementing a risk-based IT audit plan, assisting management in complying with applicable internal control policies and regulations, and working with management to bring cost-effective and efficient leading practices.
- Lead high quality, professional day-to-day execution of IT internal audit engagements including audits of, networks, security, internet/intranet infrastructure, system implementations, and IT general controls.
- Perform walkthroughs to understand the control objectives, risks, and controls associated to the process area under review
- Create process narratives, flow-charts, document key controls, and test assigned key controls to reflect processes are designed and operating effectively
- Evaluate key risks and internal controls, develop and/or review audit programs/risk & control matrices, including adapting an audit program to align with the client’s specific control environment and design controls evaluation and test procedures to address risks within assigned areas of the audit
- Benchmark IT operational processes and controls, and identify opportunities for efficiencies/performance improvement based on leading practice
- Work with the Director or Audit Manager to communicate findings/recommendations to senior management
- Identify/document audit issues clearly articulating issue/root cause, risk/exposure, and recommendations for improvement
- Lead the drafting of complex internal audit reports and other audit deliverables
- Work primarily on auditing IT systems and practices, including audits of networks, security, IT infrastructure, system implementations, IT operations and governance and IT general controls
- Analyze standards, processes, and procedures of IT activities to assess IT controls and compliance with generally accepted IS standards
Note – This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
How to Apply for Air Canada Vacancy
Friends if you want to apply for United Airlines jobs as a senior auditor then first you need to visit their official website from the bellow button and then you can apply online.
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by fill out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
I hope this job notification will help you to apply for United Airlines jobs in India successfully. You need to apply online for this job and wait for the company reply for the face to face interview.
If you have more queries related to this job or aviation job, please comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching the aviation dreamer. Thank you—best of luck.